Blazing Eternity

So, I take it "Of Times..." is also the album name. I actually have only heard the song itself. So the song is a good indication of the album? If so, I just may get it...if I ever have any spare money (at the moment I'm just trying to find a place to live before the 15th :eek: as well as prepare for finals and fight off a cough that seems to hit me hard only when I'm trying to sleep, which all has made me quite :zombie: ). But yeah, the song is quite good.

Addendum:
I just looked at the MP3 info (I ripped all the songs from a Prophecy Productions Compilation promo onto my computer about six months ago) and it says "album: times and unknown waters"...which I probably wrote in myself, now that I think about it... :D

Yeah, I've been to the Prophecy Productions website a few times. I like the Tenhi and Empyrium songs a lot...they're probably the ones I loke most from the compilation. The Autumnblaze and Naervaer songs are decent mood songs as well. And for some reason, I kind of like the Canaan song. When I play the CD, I usually play Autumnblaze, Canaan, Naevaer, Tenhi, Paragon of Beauty, Empyrium, Blazing Eternity, :Of The Wand and The Moon:, and recently the In The Woods... song has grown on me a little, but I'm still trying to make up my mind on that one. I sometimes play The Vision Bleak song.

I wonder if the Blazing Eternity CD will be hard to find here in London. I know in places like HMV, there's no shortage of Opeth, which seems to be hard to find in some parts of the US, except for maybe on the east coast. Though "Blackwater Park" seems to be more readily available, likely because of being with KOCH. Anyway...now I'm rambling... :D