heard of blazing eternity????????

breadfan

still demon of credence
Mar 8, 2003
new zealand
trademe.co.nz
i got this cd today which was second hand called blazing eternity-times and unknown waters.i was just wondering if anyone has heard of these guys.the cd fuckin rulz and i reccomend it if u see it

breadfan said:
i got this cd today which was second hand called blazing eternity-times and unknown waters.i was just wondering if anyone has heard of these guys.the cd fuckin rulz and i reccomend it if u see it

I got this CD today, which was second hand, called Blazing Eternity - "Times and Unknown Waters". I was just wondering if anyone has heard of these guys. The CD fuckin'/fucking rules and I recommend it if you see it.

Fixed :)

In future, try to be literate okay :)

I am so sorry to offend you well spoken metal heads,but i dont seem to see the point in worrying about grammar.Is it the end of the world if someone doesn't put a capital letter after a full stop in this day in age?

WANKERS

breadfan said:
I am so sorry to offend you well spoken metal heads,but i dont seem to see the point in worrying about grammar.Is it the end of the world if someone doesn't put a capital letter after a full stop in this day in age?

WANKERS

Bad spelling is typically indicative of a greater idiocy. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have minded so much if you hadn't said "u" and "rulz," though. I don't want to see this board degraded to the level of an AOL chat room.