Bleak video availabe!

The aspect ratio of the video is all wrong. Rather common problem when moving from tape/NLE with non-square pixels to square pixels web video and people who really have no clue do the transcoding/compression. Oh well.

Mike sounds so different and so much better than he did on Lamentations you can wonder if it's the same guy, lol.
Awesome job by the band. If that's what the DVD is going to be like then it's an essential buy.

The sound isnt that great i can hear foldback in the vocals i think. And it also sounds like it needs to be re mastered. Or was recorded with lousy pres.

I still haven't listened to the Roundhouse Tapes. Refused to download a leak, refused to even listen to the samples on the peaceville mini-site. This Bleak video is the first I've heard... and man, it sounds fucking awesome. I can't wait for my CD/T-shirt package to arrive! And next... bring on the DVD!

Don't be so sarcastic :loco:

But yeah. I just found it rather electronical. Maybe ambient was a wrong word.
But at least those keyboards fit well, but it sounds so.... Well yeah, electronical and adds a different atmosphere than in the studio version.

haha yeah I understand what you mean...just being a smartass. I like Per's additions to the older songs.