Bleed The Way gets 8/10 on Metal Obsession

^ You're not the first to say it.

Ah, and yet another one that appreciated the fact we kept the keys more subdued. Knew that would be a good call. Groove +1, twiddly faggy keyboard shit -2, euro ecstasy hard synths +10. Seems like a good ratio to hold onto.

haha cheers guys :p the pro tools comment is just that, a comment. No big deal haha. We are really happy with the review overall though, it's pretty much spot on to my own thoughts currently. I know the album isn't reinventing the wheel, but I like to thing it's damn good at doing what it tries to do, be a great straight up melodeath release with some unique and catchy elements which can be attributed to our band :)

Is anyone else bothered by the protools comment, or is it just me because I know the authors (lack of) engneering background?

The irony is that the record barely touched ProTools. Only the drums were tracked in it. Everything else was done in Cubase, from tracking, editing, mix & possibly to master? Still, PT is the buzzword these days.

Gotta say though I wish nobody would reference my production work using the word 'local' ever again.

"Keep in mind your not going to just hear "

Almost stopped reading right there. Congrats though!

Haha! Grammar Llama to the rescue! It's ok man.. I get antsy about shitty grammar too.. But! Not much can be done at the end of the day.. and Johnny Nobrains generally doesn't care too much :)