Orpheus - Bleed The Way NOW ON iTunes

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Get all up, in and around it guys. Bleed The Way is now officially up on iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/bleed-the-way/id423845999

^^^^ Lots and lots of hard work, writing, mixing, editing blah blah everything went into this debut album. We'd appreciate all the support we can get, and we know there's a great amount of people on here you like our stuff..

ALSO - We have a NEW song up on our website for you all to check out first:
www.orpheusofficial.com/media - Societies Of Steel

Hey Dan! We are currently working on European distrobution, it's a lot harder than you think from here in AU :p
You can buy it off metal massacre, but apparently it'll cost an arm and a leg with shipping etc! But try it, and see what the cost comes for yoU!
www.metalmassacre.com.au

Also, yes, we uploaded hi RES artwork for it, so it should come with artwork, but I don't think the booklet is included. standard Digital distro apparently.

Cheers though for the support man

Really!! that's a little retarded!!!
Amazon allows for international purchase! I believe they have physical copies too dude :)

I think I read somewhere that you are working on european distribution for physical copies? Would be awesome to go to some shop and get your CD out of the shelf :lol:

I only find MP3 on Amazon, metal massacre didnt work for me too.
"Societies Of Steel" is an awesome song chris, I'd also prefer a physical copy

Cheers for the props dude...
About Metal Massacre wtf... what's the issue exactly???

And yes, we ARE working on Euro distro... would be fantastic to secure it, it's not that easy sadly... but it will happen, we are adamant about it! And I promise to let you guys know when it does! Sadly, for the moment iTune is your best bet... and for $10... it'll suffice I imagine!

Cheers guys and thanks again

Oh dude! CD Baby will ship to you??? Then fuck man! By ALL means get it from there! I don't care where, just as long as you guys can get it XD

Cheers,
Chris

I keep forgetting you can post YouTube vids in here...

This is one of my favorite songs on the album, enjoy guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. That's probably a good thing, the new stuff is going down that route, more synth, more heavy, but a little complex while retaining that "catchy" aspect that I love about all the songs on this one. But that's for another time haha ;)

From all the songs I heared so far on your homepage and youtube I like "Sealed in Fate" the most. Gives me a bit of Dream Theater vibe for some reason though