Blind Guardian / Grave Digger shows

I actually prefer Pink Bubbles and Chameleon to anything they've done since Dark Ride. Better a mixed album with some great and some crappy songs than one that's mediocre all the way through.

Am I the only one that prefers old US power metal more than some of these German bands? Pretty much nothing beats Ample Destruction and Awakening the Guardian in my eyes.

Am I the only one that prefers old US power metal more than some of these German bands? Pretty much nothing beats Ample Destruction and Awakening the Guardian in my eyes.
I don't prefer it, but I love it just as much. Hail To England, Night Of The Stormrider, Medieval Steel, Warning Of Danger, Hall Of The Mountain King, all classics.

I agree there is filler on many of Helloween's albums.

Main one I have issue with is Keepers III
Should never have been called that and didn't need to be a double.

I actually like most of the songs on it. That said, it probably could have been just a single disc. I do agree that it shouldn't have been called that. They were setting themselves up for failure by doing so.

Just got out of the Atlanta show, getting ready for tomorrow's GT vs U[sic]GA tailgate. Checking in to say we got the live debut of Curse of Feanor!!!!