Blind Guardian... Is it just me???

Blind Guardian in whole is very boring, I listen to them back in the late 90's early 00's,but now they are just boring,and he is not that great a singer to me. I'm not a fan anymore.

Main reason I don't listen to BG. He may be The Voice of the band, and certainly they would not sound like BG w/out him, but as mentioned earlier Hansi definitely has a love/hate kind of voice. Oddly though (I guess), I do like Manticora quite a bit, and Persuader, both of which have singers that are often compared to Hansi. Go figure?!?!

The same people here who hate Hansi's voice are probably the same ones that think that Labrie is a vocal god. If that's the case, GTFO of the internet. Please. Before I hang myself.

:lol The whole Dream Theater thing really doesn't end. :lol: It's like the plague, and I actually really like the band (only hate the hardcore fans).

Back to Blind Guardian. Hansi rules, the band wouldn't stand a chance without him, end of story.

The same people here who hate Hansi's voice are probably the same ones that think that Labrie is a vocal god. If that's the case, GTFO of the internet. Please. Before I hang myself.

You didn't exactly persuade some people to get off the internet by saying that. :wave:

I love Dream Theater and like Labrie, but in no way, shape or form do I find him to be as good as some hardcore DT fans think.