Blind Guardian London Koko Tonight!

Symphony said:
Hope it was a good night....I understand a certain Kiwi was in attendance representing PQ

i found him! :D he got molested by an unnamed drunken blonde man.. :lol:

but anyways yeah i enjoyed myself, even if i did prefer Astral Doors over BG :oops:

SiliconMessiah said:
GAAAAH!!!

A few of my mates went to the Ireland gig and they met Hansi and got him to pull the Joe face :mad: (see my signature if you don't understand what a Joe face is)

lol pretty much everyone in Dublin yesterday met Hansi, he was wandering around aimlessly and drinking coffee

stupid me for believing that imaginations was actually the last song. now I feel like a twat for leaving!

Haha! God, although to be fair I think it was around 3 times that Hansi said "ok, this is the last song of the night"

to be honest, I had been thinking about getting a subway from born in a morning hall onwards. I wanted to get back to the station in time, so the second that imaginations finished I bolted. I did think to myself "there's no way that's the last song" but by then it was too late.

Oh well, there's always wacken! :lol:

TemplarOfSteel said:
I reckon he was struggling with his voice, and was having some herbal tea or something. If that was the case, he did an incredibly good job.

It was lemon and herb tea, my mate was on the crew and had a right hard time finding it before the gig :lol:

It seems Dean from Scotland caught the drum cover!

deano_001.jpg

deano002.jpg