Blind Guardian at Jaxx was AWESOME!

Mike I understand you guys had bad experience with what happened but I got to meet them before the show and they where very personable,gracious,etc. I know I am looking at different angle than you but I could have not aksed for nicer experience with them!!!!!!! Hansi and Andre even took 2 pictures and were all smiles and very talktive!!! With Andre and Marcus even discuss some of the guitar playing on Twist in the Myth!!!!!Great experience fan wise!!!!!

They are great to the fans, generally speaking. They're just - in my experience, and in that of others - a royal pain to work with.

Very cool!

Some of you locals and other folks who were there should register and post some kind comments about that story....it never hurts to show a little love for this genre, and it might encourage future press interest.

Very cool!

Some of you locals and other folks who were there should register and post some kind comments about that story....it never hurts to show a little love for this genre, and it might encourage future press interest.

Since I was already registered (and have been for a long time), I figured, what the hell! I threw up a quick comment (it only allows you 512 characters anyway, so can't say to much). I agree - nice to even see that mentioned in the local press as is - although there have been past articles on DragonForce, Opeth, Dream Evil, and Wuthering Heights, along with a few others that I cannot remember off hand - so there is indeed a fanbase in this local area (no doubt helped by the fact that Jaxx is so close). Apparently, there have been efforts to try to get similiar shows right here in Fredericksburg at a place called K.C.'s Music Alley, which is actually a bigger place than Jaxx (plus they have pool tables and such as well - at least they did the last time I was there to see a friend's local band play).