Blind Guardian December 7 House of Blues Orlando

cantharsis

Jul 5, 2005
Kissimmee, Florida
Anybody attending to this show, its gonna be a hell of a show, TWIST IN THE MYTH TOUR 2006 WITH BLIND GUARDIAN WITH OPENERS LEAVES EYES, and December 6 CANNIBAL CORPSE WITH DYING FETUS, NECROPHAGIST AND UNMERCIFULL, Finally gonna see Blind Guardian!!!!:headbang: :kickass:

I'll be there, and a couple of others from my area that post here.
I will also be at the Necrophagist and Dying Fetus show the night before. Necrophagist are amazing live. :headbang:
I'll probably also be there on Dec. 11th for Sepultura.
Can't wait for Blind Guardian!!!

3 flying in from Puerto Rico to see BG and Leaves' Eyes. It's gonna be a blast. Hope to see you guys there. Damn I can't make it to the Sepultura show, one of my favorite bands in the world. Enjoy it, Empress!!!:headbang:

I don't want to put words in people's mouths but I think Glenn and others have stated that all discussions in the forum should be done in English.

Solo Ingles aqui.

Sorry.

The guy from Yauco will be pretty easy to spot; I'll be the one with a spare pair of pants.

If the Sepultura show were on the 8th or 9th, it would've been friggin' sweet.

yeahh PR IS going to be present at hob in orlando and that will by a journey through the dark and will be present in atlanta and charlotte too hail to the guardians

as long as a PR flag doesn't obstruct my view of the show, you guys have my permission to go craaaaazzzzzzyyyyy

PR is gonna be in the house at the BG an LE show. Orlando has a huge puertorrican community, so there's gonna be a lot of boricuas in the house. It's sad we can't be representing at the Sepultura show. I would like to see them with Derrick at vocals. Had the oportunity to see them with Max here in PR in 1994 (Chaos AD tour). Their last album is great. Damn college finals!!!
Cheers to all of you guys. We'll see you there. Hope we can hang out.

Wow so there will be a lot of Puerto Ricans at this show! :headbang:

My brothers! ;)

If I still lived in Florida I would have gone too! It sucks being one of the very few riquenos out here in Las Vegas and in California where the hispanic/latin population in both places is comprised of mainly Chicanos. They are just as good and dedicated metal fans as any other hispanic metal fan imo though! :headbang: The Mago de oz show this thanksgiving day will surly be a beaner packed fiesta with a few execeptions (like yours truly).

Wow so there will be a lot of Puerto Ricans at this show! :headbang:

My brothers! ;)

We rarely get any metal shows at all! I don't see most power or prog bands ever coming to Puerto Rico, unless it is a well known and established 80s band (Iron Maiden, for example) and even then, the ticket prices will be insanely high. The cheapest seats to Def Leppard and Axl's Guns N' Roses-like act a little while back was about $70. Sits for Aerosmith won't be any cheaper. As if that weren't bad enough, ticket sellers Ticketpop and Ticketcenter are just as bad or worse than Ticketmaster (aka Ticketbastards).

Dream Theater last February was a rare treat. Even so, being the band's first time in the island and the tickets being reasonably priced, around $45 as most of their shows elsewhere, it barely got any publicity. Still, DT played to a near capacity crowd. Still, no reviews in the newspapers and most embarrasing (for me at least) of all, the promoters actually thought they were going to loose money because they could not get it in their heads that a metal show could sell. Promoters in Puerto Rico just plain suck. :puke:

We have to get our metal fix elsewhere.:)

If I still lived in Florida I would have gone too! It sucks being one of the very few riquenos out here in Las Vegas and in California where the hispanic/latin population in both places is comprised of mainly Chicanos. They are just as good and dedicated metal fans as any other hispanic metal fan imo though! :headbang: The Mago de oz show this thanksgiving day will surly be a beaner packed fiesta with a few execeptions (like yours truly).
Like we say, anywhere you go, there's always at least one Boricua.

Hope to see you at PPVIII brother!!!:kickass:

:headbang: YEAHHH BORICUAS AT THE HOB IN ORLANDO FOR BLIND GUARDIAN WE ARE GOING TO JOIN THE BATALLIONS OF FEAR JUST LIKE IN 2002.
UP TO THE GUARDIANS:kickass: :kickass: :headbang: