Blind Guardian listening session in NYC

Nov 12, 2002
www.metalasylum.net
BLIND GUARDIAN members Hansi Kürsch and André Olbrich will host a listening party for their new album, A Twist In The Myth, at Lit Lounge (93 Second Avenue - between 5th & 6th Streets) in New York City on Monday, August 21st. Scheduled for North American release on September 5th, A Twist In The Myth will be played in its entirety on the Main Floor between 9 and 11 p.m. A 21 & over event, admission is FREE and 33" x 23" posters will be distributed to all fans in attendance.

To celebrate BLIND GUARDIAN's first studio album in four years plus their upcoming, second-ever North American tour (set to launch on November 8th with Leaves Eyes), Nuclear Blast Records has teamed up with Gibson Guitars to give away a black Les Paul autographed by the band members. Enter the contest by clicking on the following link: http://www.nuclearblast.de/events/gibson/bg-usa.html Deadline for entries is November 30th, 2006.

Lit Lounge NYC Website:
http://www.myspace.com/preciousmetalnyc

Hey this sounds like fun, even if I'm not a huge BG fan. Anyone else what to go? Will they be limiting admission? What is it, like first come first in and come late outta luck?

You East Coasters are lucky! We'll need a full report from those who attend.

Come on' Hansi.....hit L.A. as well!!!!!!!

If it was a weekend, I'd so be there. Taking off time in Sept so don't have the spare vacation time to take a random day off as I'll need them in Nov/Dec for a lot of good shows coming around.

I have the promo of this album which leaked... it is fucking brilliant. Album of the year so far. Can't wait to buy the official when it comes out. I won't be able to attend the listening party as I won't be 21 till October 25.

Figured I'd "bump" this subject up as it's tonight.

Bill & I will be there...it's going to be a blast, really looking forward to it! Found out that a lot of our friends that we haven't seen this summer are also going to be there tonight.

To those who know us and will also be there...see you all tonight!!!

Deb
www.metalfury.com

Metal Asylum.net will also be there as always giving BG the support, just did an interview with Andre yesterday which I will post the link once its on the website. see you guys tonight.....Metal Fury, maniac Mike, Groman.
later....