BLIND GUARDIAN - Two North American Live Dates Announced

I was trying to remember that one (the Beacon), actually, as my NYC friends had mentioned it before as a decent, yet sizeable venue.

But heck, if Dream Theater can play RCMH........ :headbang:

Empress said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

OH MY GOD VANESSAAA OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolllllllll too funny!
Anyways.. Tuatha is such a funny band :rolleyes: It would be cool to see them..

AMBR said:
They should play the Starland Ballroom in Jersey. Much bigger/way better.

We need something closer lol

Big time Curufin, someone needs to call their booking company and tell them to stay the fuck away from the Pound. They had to cancel there last time so they don't know what kinda hell they'd be getting into.

They better make it over to the West Coast.
Last time they couldn't make it due to a terrible storm and cancelled last minute.
It was great to see Zero Hour step in along with a great Symphony X set as the headliner but dammit...once again I have been following this band since the "Batallions of Fear" CD and I have never seen them live except on DVD.

Jasonic said:
:erk: Somehow, "gangsta" talk and Blind Guardian don't seem to go hand in hand.
Heh, that's 'cause you're from Chicago. Works in the coastal metros.
If dey don't stop in Jersey (or NYC), we hunt dem down, beat der asses and send dem whimpering into Virginia to croon to da rednecks in Jaxx. :p

Uh oh... 2 North American Blind Guardian dates for the fall... OH MY PRECIOUS JERUSALEM!! IT BEGINS!! The thought of FINALLY seeing Blind Guardian after all these years... I'm sure the tour will come around here (Jaxx, haha) if they play the East Coast, although for BG I'm not opposed to traveling. This has the potential of being THE concert of a lifetime. Cheers!

Sorry to sound cocky here. But I truly think at this moment right now if an overseas power metal band doesn't do an NY and VA date on their tour, they can pretty much kiss their US status and most of their paycheck goodbye. Full confidence they will add both dates very soon. I just thought it was weird that the Jaxx and BB Kings dates weren't announced first. I have to say though, what is up with the Texas area? They used to get as many shows as we did here in the NY area, now I hardly see any bands play there. In the past few years the only band I remember seeing on tour in that state was Sonata Arctica, and that was during their last tour. Not even Dream Theater went there on their last tour. Can someone shed some light?

PriestMetalGods said:
Sorry to sound cocky here. But I truly think at this moment right now if an overseas power metal band doesn't do an NY and VA date on their tour, they can pretty much kiss their US status and most of their paycheck goodbye. Full confidence they will add both dates very soon. I just thought it was weird that the Jaxx and BB Kings dates weren't announced first. I have to say though, what is up with the Texas area? They used to get as many shows as we did here in the NY area, now I hardly see any bands play there. In the past few years the only band I remember seeing on tour in that state was Sonata Arctica, and that was during their last tour. Not even Dream Theater went there on their last tour. Can someone shed some light?

During BG's last tour they had 3 dates in Texas. However, due to the shitty promoters, they had to cancel their San Antonio and Houston dates, so they only ended up playing in Dallas. Hopefully Texas has some better promoters this time around. :)