Blind Guardian to Headline Florida Powerfest II!!!

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - BLIND GUARDIAN TO HEADLINE FLORIDA POWERFEST 2010

Legendary German Power-Metal band, Nuclear Blast recording artist BLIND GUARDIAN have been confirmed to headline the second annual FLORIDA POWERFEST held at STATE THEATRE in Saint Petersburg, Florida on December 18th, 2010. *This will be BLIND GUARDIAN'S exclusive Floridian Date.

The Lineup for FLORIDA POWERFEST II will also include the touring package of support acts, Prosthetic Records artist HOLY GRAIL and Nightmare Records artist SEVEN KINGDOMS.
THEOCRACY, PSYAXIS, HALCYON WAY, and SANCTUM will round off the bill.

Tickets go on sale SEPTEMBER 17th via Ticketmaster.
Presale tickets are $35, Day of $45, and VIP $65.
VIP tickets and details will be available exclusively through SEVEN KINGDOMS homepage: www.sevenkingdoms.net.

Florida PowerFest 2010 Line-Up:
BLIND GUARDIAN
HOLY GRAIL
SEVEN KINGDOMS
THEOCRACY
PSYAXIS
HALCYON WAY
SANCTUM

Please visit www.floridapowerfest.com for more information
Please check www.mastersofmetal.us and www.ultimatemetal.com for updates

-Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz Entertainment

1283955269.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!!! I'm totally stoked to FINALLY put one of these shows through FL! It's been a long time since anything good has come through :)

This will be an awesome show! It will also be the last chance to see Halcyon Way perform in the States this year!

Congrats to Camden on putting this event together!

--Mike

So I cant seem to find the Florida Powerfest thread made on here otherwise I would have posted it there...

Please visit the Official Florida Powerfest forum here for upcoming info on Ultimate Metal. Its only two clicks away and I dont want to step on Glenns feet :)

The Official Hotel will be the Fairfeild Inn by Marriot. Call and ask for the Florida Powerfest rate and recieve $59 rooms!!!

VIP information will be released by the end of this week in a reply in this thread

MarriotofficialhotelflyercopyWeb.jpg

What extras does one get with the VIP ticket?

So far what we have put together is

-Early Entry before the crowd
-Access to VIP viewing area for the show (its going to be packed like sardines)
-$2 mix drinks and shots all night.
-Meet n Greet (first 5 bands guaranteed, Im still waiting to talk to guys in Guardian for this, id imagine they would be down holy grail too)
-Official Florida Powerfest Laminate.

*******Only 30 available.

ill have a full flyer for it in the coming week with all the confirmed perks :)

So far what we have put together is

-Early Entry before the crowd
-Access to VIP viewing area for the show (its going to be packed like sardines)
-$2 mix drinks and shots all night.
-Meet n Greet (first 5 bands guaranteed, Im still waiting to talk to guys in Guardian for this, id imagine they would be down holy grail too)
-Official Florida Powerfest Laminate.

*******Only 30 available.

ill have a full flyer for it in the coming week with all the confirmed perks :)

The VIP's are going to be sold on ticketmaster or thru the Seven Kingdoms page? they go on sale tomorrow wright?

The VIP's are going to be sold on ticketmaster or thru the Seven Kingdoms page? they go on sale tomorrow wright?

Via Seven Kingdoms website exclusively.

Im doing my best to get everything ready for tomorrow but VIPs will be probably next week ill let everyone know what time they physically go on sale in advance :)

im speaking with the BG tour manager today. im going to see if they will stop by the meet n greet before i finish the flyer..

CALLING ALL ULTIMATE METAL USERS -

Call Dibs on your VIP passes NOW!!!!! I will personally be in touch with everyone that wants one. Please email floridapowerfest@gmail.com to call dibs on your VIP POWER PASS. They will be on sale next week!!! Only 25 remain!!!

******I also have something special planned for my VIPs day of ;)

VIPPOWERPASSFLYERWEB.jpg

Hi, how are you guys?
I'm Carol from Brazil and I'm coming to BG's concert, I'm crazy about the band :OMG:

So, my father told me he bought 2 VIP tickets, I was wondering if you got BG to meet and greet the VIPs... It would be so perfect to finally meet the band! Mostly 'cause I'm coming from so far hahaha...

:headbang:

thanks a lot for the info ;*