Blind Guardian to Headline Florida Powerfest II!!!

Hi, how are you guys?
I'm Carol from Brazil and I'm coming to BG's concert, I'm crazy about the band :OMG:

So, my father told me he bought 2 VIP tickets, I was wondering if you got BG to meet and greet the VIPs... It would be so perfect to finally meet the band! Mostly 'cause I'm coming from so far hahaha...

:headbang:

thanks a lot for the info ;*

Mais uma! Bem vinda! =)

(back to English now)
If you're talking about the Florida show (which I assume you are), I am not entirely sure that Blind Guardian will participate in the VIP/Meet N Greet. The best person to talk to about is Camden (Metal Camden). Chances are the band will be hanging out/available for you to at least meet them quickly and perhaps take a picture with them.

Obrigada pelas boas vindas ^_^

So, I talked to someone from seven kingdoms and he said all the bands are meeting and greeting. for someone who loooves BG and would travel the world to see a concert, that's a huge thing =)

Vc vai a esse show? =D

Hi, how are you guys?
I'm Carol from Brazil and I'm coming to BG's concert, I'm crazy about the band :OMG:

So, my father told me he bought 2 VIP tickets, I was wondering if you got BG to meet and greet the VIPs... It would be so perfect to finally meet the band! Mostly 'cause I'm coming from so far hahaha...

:headbang:

thanks a lot for the info ;*

YES

BG will be there at the meet n greet for 15 minutes. Be sure you are there at 4PM for the meet n greet sessions before doors open :)

Obrigada pelas boas vindas ^_^

So, I talked to someone from seven kingdoms and he said all the bands are meeting and greeting. for someone who loooves BG and would travel the world to see a concert, that's a huge thing =)

Vc vai a esse show? =D

(sticking to English)
Believe me, I know all about traveling all over the place to see a band I really like. 22 hours in a bus to see Angra in 2002 at ProgPower. :lol:

And no, I won't be at the Florida Blind Guardian show. I'll be at the NY one.

Thanks, I'll make sure I'm there!!! That's a dream come true =D

So, brazilians actually ARE a plague right? lol, we're everywhere! love it.
And it's been a while since I don't see Angra, miss them already. They used to come here regularly.

But BG, is a dream. they were gonna make a concert in my city, I bought the tickets and then the concert was cancelled because brazillian's producer sucks. So I had to wait 4 more years to see them.

And now I actually get to meet the band? that's more than I ever dreamed about O_O

Thanks, I'll make sure I'm there!!! That's a dream come true =D

So, brazilians actually ARE a plague right? lol, we're everywhere! love it.
And it's been a while since I don't see Angra, miss them already. They used to come here regularly.

But BG, is a dream. they were gonna make a concert in my city, I bought the tickets and then the concert was cancelled because brazillian's producer sucks. So I had to wait 4 more years to see them.

And now I actually get to meet the band? that's more than I ever dreamed about O_O

They are coming to Brazil in 2011 :) Around september or so.

They are coming to Brazil in 2011 :) Around september or so.

lol! Hope you are right, but they neeever come to Brasília, the city is cursed =O

I was kinda sad because Blind is gonna be in Miami when I'm there in my exchage program, in a boat with a loooot of good bands, in the day of my birthday and I can't come :yell::yell:
So, meeting the band is a great gift lol!

lol! Hope you are right, but they neeever come to Brasília, the city is cursed =O

I was kinda sad because Blind is gonna be in Miami when I'm there in my exchage program, in a boat with a loooot of good bands, in the day of my birthday and I can't come :yell::yell:
So, meeting the band is a great gift lol!

Heh... He ***IS*** right. They will be there...

Heh... He ***IS*** right. They will be there...

:yow: soo good!! But I'll probably have no money to go to São Paulo or Belo Horizonte. =( Have to enjoy Florida's concert a LOT! probably my last chance until next tour =}
Unless, of course, someone bring them to my city :tickled: