Florida PowerFest 2010 Line-Up:
BLIND GUARDIAN
HOLY GRAIL
SEVEN KINGDOMS
THEOCRACY
PSYAXIS
HALCYON WAY
SANCTUM

The fest has its own forum here at Ultimate Metal: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/florida-powerfest-517

-------------------

Ryan, here it is; the ALL AGES show you've been begging for!!! :cool:

1283955269.jpg

Seem to be a lot less bands this year. Unless some of the smaller, local bands aren't listed.

But yes, I'm planning on going

\m/ (>.<) \m/

I can't attend even though I'll be in FL around this time :( AHHH!! Christmas family vacation!!!!

Wow, Blind Guardian and Theocracy. I wish they were playing in California, that would be an AMAZING show!

Ryan, you must go! I'm sure your family will understand...in fact, bring a few of them along.

---Prem

Sounds like a cool show. To bad I live over a thousand miles away. I wonder if Theocracy will be performing any new material?

From what I've heard, they've played their new songs before. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did for the Powerfest.

They performed a new song at last year's powerfest, so I think that this year it would be a pretty safe assumption.

=P

Bump for visibility

and, alas, something came up and I won't be able to come this year :C

But I'll be there in spirit!

Hi Arnock and Merry Christmas Theocracy fans!

I got the whole show in HD and in process of posting on my youtube channel

FLMacElliott

It was a blast! All the bands were great and the people were so cool. Matt and Val hung out a long time.

Enjoy and Raise the Kingdom!

MacE,
I scanned your posts, in vain, looking for a link to your youtube channel. Alas, I found it not. Perhaps you could post a link?

---Prem

they kicked some serious butt!
Just an observation, the crowd was kind of lame. They're just standing there doing nothing for the most part! Headbang or something! I would of been going crazy at that show.

I don't think the video captures the true crowd reaction (I mean we only see a few clips of them). To me, it was one of the most receptive and welcoming crowds I've ever seen.

When you figure there were 6 opening bands, and then Blind Guardian...that's a long night of metal.

However, the crowd responded to each band like they were something special - and I truely was impressed by the responses for every band.

:headbang: