Theocracy w/ Blind Guardian at Florida Powerfest II - Dec 18

Hey Martyr's Crown - Good observation but no! Editing the videos to try and get rid of some of that darn clipping [I was buried in the amps!]. My Droid couldn't handle it! Is why the bass is so pronounced in some - had to deal with the high end - may go back and re-edit...

And by the way - the crowd was great - truly didn't capture the energy but yeah it was a long blissful night of metal with our bros....

NEW SONG UP NOW!!!

I don't think the video captures the true crowd reaction (I mean we only see a few clips of them). To me, it was one of the most receptive and welcoming crowds I've ever seen.

When you figure there were 6 opening bands, and then Blind Guardian...that's a long night of metal.

However, the crowd responded to each band like they were something special - and I truely was impressed by the responses for every band.

:headbang:

I second that notion.

Hey guys!

Val - I bet you do! Was long night....

Almost didn't post this since I missed the first 15 seconds or so - not sure what happened...:D

Had a great time Bro - Merry Christmas and hope to see you in South Florida sometime!

Spreading the word for sure!

I don't think the video captures the true crowd reaction (I mean we only see a few clips of them). To me, it was one of the most receptive and welcoming crowds I've ever seen.

When you figure there were 6 opening bands, and then Blind Guardian...that's a long night of metal.

However, the crowd responded to each band like they were something special - and I truely was impressed by the responses for every band.

:headbang:
It's good to hear the crowd wasn't lame. You guys deserve a good crowd.

Think this pretty much captures a good part of the spirit of the crowd.

Pretty cool if you ask me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Kevin that would have been amazing and great guess, but nope...

Wish they had played that now that you mention it!!!!

Hey FleshandBloodTheocracy - you got it - up now - tried diferent converter and went with default values on this run. Think I hear that clipping - may have to turn down or shape up on your end - protect your tweeters!

Hope you guys have enjoyed these - even if half as much as I had taking them.

Merry Christmas!

IITimothy 2:25-26

If it ain't love, it's crap.

Let me know which ones work best on your end - tried several different filter shapes - if one better than other may republish

Of course - feel free to take your own shot at it

By the way - don't know if you guys will think this is as cool as I do but I was able to put both Theocracy albums in the hands of Nicko McBrain [also Christian] along with some Seventh Avenue for listening and encouragement on the road. Pray for him.....

Pray that a seed is sown - who knows what will happen.

Exactly a week later I was able to give Val the new Maiden album [which I think is AMAZING]

Theocracy on road with Maiden? Just one show? [Ft Lauderdale?] Just one show???

Pipe dream but pray - stranger things have happened!!!

Me and Nicko - yeah I am an OLD Iron.... :>)

Check this out pretty cool! Yeah that's me [in the background at points] - sorry Bruce! Bit of a cold and all that??? Up the Irons and Raise the Kingdom

Last edited by a moderator: