Florida Powerfest!

Miles Neff

Aug 4, 2009
Hey everyone!

Just wanting to spread the word about Florida Powerfest, which will feature Circle II Circle, Theocracy, Seven Kingdoms and 6 other Florida based Power/Prog and Heavy Metal bands.

It will take place on November 14 at Club Bourbon Street in New Port Richie (Tampa Bay Area).

You can find more information on the myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/floridapowerfest

FloridaPowerfestFlyerFinalSMALLRESI.jpg

Yes, I am a huge fan of Retaliation myself, seen then quite a few times.

I should also mention, there are VIP tickets available. You get a VIP laminate, exclusive access to the VIP section and $1 shot/drink specials :kickass:

Cheers,
Miles

Holy Crap! Wish I had known about this sooner...don't know if I'll be able to swing it.
Theocracy is in my Top 10 and CIIC are always great.
Plus, Bill Hudson and Zak Stevens...lets' just say if these guys ever lose the ability to do music, they need to get a job simply getting paid to talk to people.
Seriously....everyone needs to have at least a five minute conversation with both of these dudes. Friggin' classic.

Figured it was time to bump this one a bit after all the positive feedback on Seven Kingdoms. Really looking forward to their set. If you are close, you should go.

Zak and the boys always kills at Bourbon Street as well.

Circle II Circle, Theocracy, and Seven Kingdoms are definitely worth the price of admission; sounds like a killer fest!!! :headbang:

I'll have to check out some of these other bands listed on the flyer :kickass:

Well, as far as we can tell at this point, we're going to bring back Florida Powerfest every year. However, It may end up being in the summer next year; just hope the Florida heat doesn't kill the northerners coming down for the show ;)

Also, Jon Oliva's Pain is definitely an option for next year. I'd love to hear some more opinions on who everyone would like to see as headliners next go-around.

P.S. A two day event is also an option for the next fest :D

Also, Jon Oliva's Pain is definitely an option for next year. I'd love to hear some more opinions on who everyone would like to see as headliners next go-around.

P.S. A two day event is also an option for the next fest :D

Krucible, FTW. :headbang:

dunno how possible that would be, but I'd love to see Krucible...