Florida Powerfest with Theocracy

i'm definitely going to be there.

will theocracy be one of the last bands to play?

i won't be there... cuz its a lil far... if i could drive I would go... but I'm 14 :(

Haha, try living in Holcomb, Mississippi of all places...where preachers preach sermons about the evils of rock and metal music...

If I could come, I most certainly would. Glad for all of you who get to! :)

LOL! I'm In South Carolina, in the upstate... omg I know what you mean. The lyrics are very christ-centered/gospel-centered yet it is still considered "evil" its sort of strange. I THINK METAL IS AWESOME THOUGH (especially prog/power) :headbang::loco:

Great show

First band, Paralysis was pretty good, no complaints

Second band, "Oblivious signal" was meh, instrumentals were fairly generic, and the vocalist was in and out.

3rd band Being (formerly known as Code: iris) was pretty good, great vocalist, but the music seemed a little out of sync with the vocals

Retaliation was really good, first band the crowd really got into, and also the first band I would actually consider power metal

Seven kingdoms was amazing, vocalist is really talented, and I have one of their songs stuck in my head. also, I laughed pretty hard, "How are you guys doing in the bar in the back? *silence* They're not paying attention because they're drunk."

Theocracy was, like always, amazing, only complaint is that sometimes the instrumentals were drowning out matt's singing.

1. tower of ashes
2. serpents kiss, which kind of merged into martyr (glad martyr was in the setlist) :headbang:
3. Laying the Demon to rest
4. Theocracy
5. Eagles Wings
6. *new song* think it was called "hiding in the fairy tale"
7. ichthus

Pretty sure that was the order

I left before circle II circle started.

Got a sweatshirt and one of the new t-shirts, and my friend got the Picture disc which he got signed by the band.

All in all an epic show, hope to see more Florida shows! And you guys seriously need to play Mirror of Souls uncut live. :headbang:

AWESOME show. I'm so glad I finally got to see Theocracy. I just got back home to Ft. Lauderdale and wow, was that worth the drive! I think I'm still high from Laying the Demon to Rest live - no wonder I'm still awake! :headbang: I can't wait till you have a headlining show I can get to, so you don't run out of time. You all sounded incredible (Jared are you sure you don't want to join permanently? You were kickass :) ) - and Shawn you have to solo next time if you guys play last! :)
And yes, it would be amazing if you got the time to play Mirror of Souls uncut - I'd hate to miss that!

Matt and Sue I loved finally meeting you too - you guys are the best. And Happy Anniversary! :)

They played "Theocracy"?!?!? Awesome! I had talked with Jon a while back, and he had said they didn't play it live (or hadn't at that point) so that makes me really anxious to see them. That's probably my favorite song ever!

And Ryan, I live in VA. If the stars ever align and I get to see Theocracy live, I have no issue picking you up so you can see them too (as long as you get permission from your parents :p)