Florida Powerfest!

Kamelot's a little impossible at this point Camden :p

Krucible would be interesting though, maybe they will actually be done with their album by next year and will want to play some shows to support it, who knows.

Cage would be another awesome choice!

Keep the suggestions coming people!

Yes, I've seen them several times and they are always amazing. Mena Brinno was actually one of the first bands contacted about this year's show, sadly they had to decline because of the departure of both their drummer and bassist. But you can be certain that we'll asking them again for next year's show.

Why does everything have to happen all at once? I am going to Ensiferum on 11/11 then on 11/14 Cannibal Corpse is playing at Firestone, then there is Florida Power Fest. I'd like to do it all, but I would have to make clones of myself to do it all. Not sure if I will feel like going out 11/14 and beyond that there is the decision between Cannibal Corpse and Florida Power Fest. I've seen Cannibal Corpse before, so Florida Power Fest sounds better, but it's farther from my house. Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Why does everything have to happen all at once? I am going to Ensiferum on 11/11 then on 11/14 Cannibal Corpse is playing at Firestone, then there is Florida Power Fest. I'd like to do it all, but I would have to make clones of myself to do it all. Not sure if I will feel like going out 11/14 and beyond that there is the decision between Cannibal Corpse and Florida Power Fest. I've seen Cannibal Corpse before, so Florida Power Fest sounds better, but it's farther from my house. Decisions, decisions, decisions!

ill give you a few VIP drinks if you come out. does that help?

I never mind other promoters sharing their fest news here. However, if there is going to be bitching about a festival name in this forum, then it's going to be about ProgPower USA. Take theses other issues to an appropriate forum please.

Don't forget about ZEPHANIAH for FPF 2010 guys! Anybody who saw them tear up the stage at Pathfinder Metal Fest would agree that they definitely add a huge entertainment value to a show.

I just hope Glenn can put them on next year's ProgPower Showcase because, really, that's what they are. A showcase for talent and Metal showmanship. I hope to post what I filmed at Pathfinder Metal est on YouTube soon.

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
All Hallows Eve Metal Fest III
Official Sponsor of Warriors Of Metal Fest III

Drinking? MOST DEFINATELY!! Then, provided I can get a room, staggering to the hotel. I love having a hotel within staggering distance of a good concert. :heh:

haha for sure well might i interest you in a VIP ticket? they are $40 and include a vip laminate, access to the vip section, and also $1 SHOTS AND Mix Drinks :kickass::kickass:

ill be buying a bottle of vokda, rum, and whisky for my vip people to drink off of.

the $1 pays the bar for the mixers/tip.

gimme a ring if you are interested.

386-747-7314

ALSO there is a hotel really close, within walking distance. and they give you a discount if yo usay you want the bourbon street special

go to www.clubbourbonstreet.com to see the link :)

The First 50 people through the door at the Florida Powerfest will be receiving a free compilation CD courtesy of Pathfinder Promotions!

Here's another awesome festival I wish I could go to. Aghora for Florida Powerfest 2010!!