BLIND GUARDIAN - Two North American Live Dates Announced

Iced Ray

May 18, 2004
The first two live dates for BLIND GUARDIAN's highly anticipated return to North America have been announced as follows:

November
8 - Tempe, AZ at Marquee Theatre
14 - Vancouver, BC at Commodore Ballroom

As previously reported, Blind Guardian released their EP Fly in March through Nuclear Blast Records. The full length album, A Twist In The Myth (working title), is scheduled for release in September 2006 and will be the band’s debut album with Nuclear Blast Records.

Lets hope that they add some dates on the East Coast! :headbang:

Iced Ray said:
The first two live dates for BLIND GUARDIAN's highly anticipated return to North America have been announced as follows:

November
8 - Tempe, AZ at Marquee Theatre
14 - Vancouver, BC at Commodore Ballroom

As previously reported, Blind Guardian released their EP Fly in March through Nuclear Blast Records. The full length album, A Twist In The Myth (working title), is scheduled for release in September 2006 and will be the band’s debut album with Nuclear Blast Records.

Lets hope that they add some dates on the East Coast! :headbang:

If they hit the east coast (which hopefully they will), I hope they hit Jaxx in Virginia. Jay (Jaxx's owner - for those that haven't been there) has had them on the list of upcoming bands FOREVER and if they are coming to North America I would hope he would be able to book them. My friends and I have been waiting a long time to see them play at Jaxx. Hell, we've been waiting a long time to see them play anywhere in the states, so if they don't play Jaxx ... well, let's just say a road trip might be in order. :headbang:

Just read this myself.
Excellent news.
Considering BG already did a "test" run of the US a few years back, hopefully with the support of Nuclear Blast they will do a proper full tour.

WOOOOHOOOOOO Tempe Az only 6 hours away, guess i know where i will be on November the 8th.

It would be cool if they bring a solid touring partner.
I never understood why some bands come over with no opener. Imagine how more successful the previous Strato and Therion tours would have been had their been a solid opener...

I guess you never know. Dragonforce and Sonata Arctica sold very well with non-solid openers or touring partners.

Jasonic said:
It would be cool if they bring a solid touring partner.
I never understood why some bands come over with no opener. Imagine how more successful the previous Strato and Therion tours would have been had their been a solid opener...

I guess you never know. Dragonforce and Sonata Arctica sold very well with non-solid openers or touring partners.
Interesting thought. Who would be a great co-headliner with DF? Maybe PowerQuest, Sam Totman's old band?:headbang: :kickass:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

I read this on BMNews this morning!! This show!! It must come in S. Florida like the last time !! It was soooo packed and crazy last time it would be soooo stupid and shit out of luck if they don't come in here again!! I will be there if they do like always anyway :headbang:

Also, I heard this tour was going to be a full world tour.. so maybe (..and hopefully..) they come in the entire U.S. states..I don't see why not actually, it was a success the last time. I think that Tuatha De Dannan should open.. Maybe Within Temptation (my friend told me on their site it said something about the US get prepared for WT at the end of this year..). Anyway, alone or with a supporter.. this will be success. I hope they don't just do a half-assed US tour.

Yes, they'll do a full tour of the US, just like last time. If this tour is anywhere near as extensive as the last one, then most people should be able to attend one of the concerts.

I'm hoping they get Symphony X as support again, even though I think SX is a bit beyond being a support band at this point.

Nonetheless, it's nice to know we only have to wait until November as opposed to February as Hansi previously suggested.

Also, I fucking hope their San Francisco date isn't at The Pound.

AngraRULES said:
I wonder where they'll be playing in New York City. BB King's maybe just too small for them! hAhahaha
They should play the Starland Ballroom in Jersey. Much bigger/way better.