Blind Guardian Seattle date - 11.15.06

im going to that show !!! and im going to celtic frost and ill keep a look out for the shadow demon member while im there!

you should casue 1349 is gona be there!( there a black metal band) but ya im soo going to be at BG and im trying to see if i can go to Kamelot and moonspell casue SS is far from were i live...but the el corazon isnt

DemonXeno said:
cant wait! now only if i have a SD Tshirt to wear t hen it could be easier for you to find me

What size?

We actually have black shirts with just a silver logo with white trim. They are $10 plus shipping. I have just dropped the ball on figuring out the shipping part. Also, to be fair, you should know we will most likely have a new logo for the new album (and eventually new shirts as well). I don't know if we will print out more current logo shirts in the future, but for now probably not. So it is up to you if you want one with the current logo or not. If so, let me know and I will get back to you.

DemonXeno said:
lol , anway whos excited to see leaves eyes? i am!

I don't know if I'm "excited" but I am definately interested in seeing them. I hadn't heard of them until they were announced for the tour and after hearing a few mp3s I ordered Vinland Saga. It is not a very metal album but it is still pretty good stuff.

I really have to be in the mood for something mellow to listen to it though. Although the singing isn't very powerful like Epica or Nightwish, I still like it. They have the potential to be really good live, but they also have the potential to be boring (especially while waiting for Blind Guardian!).