Blind Guardian's ANATO

Prometheus

May 11, 2001
Cary, NC
Likewise, I have recently heard a number of the songs for Blind Guardian's new album A Night at the Opera....its not due out till march, and on first listening, i was very suprisingly dissapointed...I loved Imaginations and Nightfall, but a number of the songs on the new album sounded a bit too much like Queen, and while I respect Queen, I don't really like them a whole lot...anyway, anyone else here any of the new BG album? opinions?

Yep got an advance copy of it and I think it sounds really good. I haven't been able to listen to it that much, but what I heard sounds great. Like a mixture of the harder stuff on "Somewhere..." + "Imaginations..." and the more orchestral parts of "Nightfall...". Not as over-the-top as "Nightfall..." though and I really like that!

My fave tracks at the moment would be "Punishment Divine" and "Sadly Sings Destiny"...

Cool, well I'm sure I'll give it another shot when it comes out in the States....I just heard some MP3s off audiogalaxy and I'm at work, and can't really crank them up, so I'll wait for the new album...