Blind Guardian's Live

Tokyo Tales is a good one, but for some reason I think the band as a whole are much tighter now since then, and Hansi's voice has improved ten-fold, that man truly is that master of what he does

It's not bad, but it isn't good either. Nothing new in it to make listen it really...the studio versions are played with pretty much the same quality or better and Hansi's voice is much better on them.
Alive In Athens and Live Shit (and maybe Nightwish's, if I owned it) remain as the only live albums I feel like listening to...at least until Pain Of Salvation releases 12:5 later this month.

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Tokyo Tales is a good one, but for some reason I think the band as a whole are much tighter now since then, and Hansi's voice has improved ten-fold, that man truly is that master of what he does
It's amazing how much he has improved, and he's an excellent frontman

Agreed! I am still waiting to see them live, as they missed my venue in San Francisco on their U.S. tour in 2002... man I was pissed because of that... but I guess that means they will be that much tighter as a band by the time I do see them in 05' or so

I just hope human cloning is made possible sometime during their career, so Hanis can clone himself about 40 or 50 times over and finally be able to pull off all of those insane choir sections live.

Then I'll get one of the Hansi clones to sing for my band, so when critics say that my singer is nothing but a cheap Hansi rip-off, we can say "HA! That's where you're wrong! This is a very expensive Hansi ripoff!"