Persuader VS. Blind Guardian

Jean-Pierre said:
Not really. Just think of all German Power Metal, dilute it big time, and over-polish it until it doesn't even sound authentic. Then just figure in a singer that happens to sound like Hansi Kursch.
I think you're too deaf to hear the differences between Persuader and the other german power metal bands. You seem to be the kind of person who thinks " the older, the better " when it comes to compare 2 bands. It's obvious that you have a penchant for older bands if we look at your list of favorite bands.

Oh and wtf, don't you know that Jean-Pierre is the gayest french name that ever existed?

AsModEe said:
I think you're too deaf to hear the differences between Persuader and the other german power metal bands. You seem to be the kind of person who thinks " the older, the better " when it comes to compare 2 bands. It's obvious that you have a penchant for older bands if we look at your list of favorite bands.

Oh and wtf, don't you know that Jean-Pierre is the gayest french name that ever existed?

1. No. I think "The better, the better" :lol:

2. Oh well, I guess my parents gave me "the gayest french name that ever existed" :lol:

AsModEe said:

I agree. It is obvious that your kind of music Jean-Pierre is old school metal. It is definitly obvious. It isn't a bad thing, but I think it's being a little close minded to just bash everything that is not old school. Speaking for myself, I try to listen to all kind of metal from every ages. It's ok that you dislike Persuader, you have the right to do it, but it is purposeless to bash it like this.... It would be more adequat to say that you prefer old school band most of the time and that Persuader doesn't fit your tastes, like most of people did.

Oh and also, I think that most of the people which are speaking on this thread are big fan of blind guardian. It's kinda normal considering BG is a real big classic and a great band. But I think that big fan of persuader doesn't really exist, considering it is a quite young band.. Also, it's like David vs Goliath.... (don't if that's how you call them in english) so it's kinda unfair and I should have thought about it before writing the thread hehe!!

But all of those who said BG!, do you even know Persuader! Or you are just thinking that BG is so great that you don't even care what Persuader is...and...bla bla... Anyway, I hope that you listened to it at least!!!!!

Yes, we fucking know Persuader, and Blind Guardian are VASTLY superior songwriters. Persuader are not very competent songwriters. The only subpar album Blind Guardian's put out is A Night At The Opera. Everything else they've touched have been absolute gems. What you're doing is comparing the entire Persuader catalogue with A Night At The Opera. You don't really know what you're talking about in general, either. Sorry.

*listening to Sanity Soiled*

I can hear the mechanical thing er whatever with the guitars...like they were mixed oddly. the singer sounds like Hansi for a few seconds.

it's decent I guess...but it pales compared to Nightfall

Dodens Grav said:
Yes, we fucking know Persuader, and Blind Guardian are VASTLY superior songwriters. Persuader are not very competent songwriters. The only subpar album Blind Guardian's put out is A Night At The Opera. Everything else they've touched have been absolute gems. What you're doing is comparing the entire Persuader catalogue with A Night At The Opera. You don't really know what you're talking about in general, either. Sorry.
Well, we could put it that way:

Persuader > New BG
Persuader < Old BG.

Actually, I never thought BG were ever that great.

I'm also pretty sure he knows what he'S talking about, since he has been playing guitar for probably a much longer period than you ( if you ever played guitar in your life ) and has a clearer comprehension of music. I'll use your sig..... shut the fuck up ( points finger at you )... ahah what a dumb sig you have.

As bad as A Night At The Opera is in comparison to anything else Blind Guardian has done, it is still superior to Persuader's entire discography. And please, take some more english classes.

Dodens Grav said:
As bad as A Night At The Opera is in comparison to anything else Blind Guardian has done, it is still superior to Persuader's entire discography. And please, take some more english classes.
Well smartass, I would be glad to watch you make a single comprehensive sentence in french. Until then, shut up.

In case you haven't noticed, even you yourself are speaking in English. This is clearly an English message board. There's a reason why I don't go to French Metal message boards, you know. Besides, that's not even the main point of my post, it was an aside. Where's your rebuttle to the rest of my post?

Hell, I think even ANATO kicks ass.

Blind Guardian 4EVA!!!

MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL!
TRUE HOPE LIES BEYOND THE COAST!

STILL I HEAR THE SCREAM OF THOUSANDS!
CRUCIFY! CRUCIFY!

*catches breath*

Dodens Grav said:

Haha.....Why are you always so fast at bitching others who don't have the same opinion as you..! Fuck you. I have some albums of BG, I know a lot of their songs, going from Valhala to Punishment Divine.... so suck my cock!

BTW, it is absolutly fucking retarded to bitch me or others because our English is not perfect...!!! We are talking about metal music here so why bothering us with this detail.... this sucks so much.... From now on I think I'll consider all your opinions Dodens Grav for shit cause you're more into bitching than saying interessting stuff. I was surprised but still intersted to see that so few people like Persuader. But it's ok, that's why I made the post... But people like you who take this as a chance to bitch.... go screw you.

Dodens Gray is probably an american :lol: ( don't wanna bitch all americans, there are some nice people over there )

BG... but I haven't listen to as much persuader as BG.

The digital effects are fucking annoying.