BLITZKRIEG

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Sammi, I don't think anyone has been brave enough yet to answer those questions - you can go first if you like LOL!!!!.

Nat King Cole - maybe that's not a term that's used anywhere else about from round Glasgow way, I'm not sure, but if someone asks you "when was the last time you got your Nat King Cole - it means when was the last time you got your HOLE:oops: :oops: :oops: . That's terrible lanuage for a Princess to use isn't it hehe!

LOL!! No, never heard that saying before, Princess - I thought it was cockney rhyming slang or something! That would have been a bit weird, with you not being a cockney though! Anyway....my answers...

1) All of 'em ;)
2) Does that mean "when did you last have sex?"...if so.....pass!! lol
3) Never tried it!
4) This is the easy one...5 times, so far (should have been 7 :( though)

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah and we also talk quite a lot about going to a Saxon concert, getting totally reekin and falling into baths:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Jabba, I forgot to tell you but one of the rules of this forum, all newcomers must answers a few questions first:-

1. Whats your favourite position.
2. When was the last time you got your Nat King Cole.
3. Do you like getting it up the chuff!
4. How many times have you seen Saxon.

1. woof woof!!
2. errr err :loco:
3. ill pass on this one :hotjump:
4. about six times in total first saw them in 1979 open for Motorheed

this forum is hilarious :)
we are really looking forward to april btw ;-):headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm totally mortified now cos I completely forget all about that questionnaire. That was just meant as a joke anyway but it's cool when someone fills it in. But you're not allowed to miss any out, Blitzkrieg, you must tell us when the last time was - let me guess last Friday night there!!!!!

Has anyone noticed that I haven't answered any of those questions yet, I'll only answer the last one, how many times I've seen Saxon, and that would be 5 times, which isn't really anywhere near enough.

Right enough I can answer the 3rd one - I've never had it up the chuff and I don't really fancy the thought of that much either - sounds a wee bit too repellent for my liking.

errr nah not last Friday
we didnt get off stage tilafter 1am and didnt leave the Rosetta Bar til after 2am lol
there wasnt even a take away open then lmao
thou we did TRY and order a pizza delivery from newcastle to bring it to belfast ..but they said " we dont deLIVER!!" so we asked .." ..well do you do bacon?"lol

Blitzkrieg2006 said:
errr nah not last Friday
we didnt get off stage tilafter 1am and didnt leave the Rosetta Bar til after 2am lol
there wasnt even a take away open then lmao
thou we did TRY and order a pizza delivery from newcastle to bring it to belfast ..but they said " we dont deLIVER!!" so we asked .." ..well do you do bacon?"lol

:lol: :lol: Agh those rock n roll pranks.You put Zepplin to shame:lol: :lol: .