"Blogs"???

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
The paper ran a neat article today about these things called "BLOGS", or weblogs...one of the questions it asked made me think right away of ULTIMATEMETAL!! It was this:

Is it just as fun to TALK about music as it is to actually LISTEN to it??? What do you all think???

I say yes...because I enjoy talking about bands and hearing you all talk about bands in here...even when I don't have music on.

Oh well....I thought that was a neat question.

Agreed. I may not post/reply too many times, but I certainly enjoy seeing what you all have to say about the world of metal. And there have been a few people on this forum that have steered me in the right direction for cool tunes, namely TVF. Love your work, mate!!

Oh yeah, As I have a PC in the living room and often surf in the evening, I very often have no music on (kids or wive watching TV and stuff). I really just enjoy just talking about Metal (and other stuff) on UMOS...

It's always fun talking metal. As long as you're talking to open-minded people about it. Some metalheads are convinced that what they like is all there is, and if you don't like it, you're a poser.... blah blah blah......

I like what I like, and you may not agree with me all the time, but there is a sense of community among headbangers i think.

:headbang: Rock on Metal People!

tedvanfrehley said:
Is it just as fun to TALK about music as it is to actually LISTEN to it??? What do you all think???

Listen > Talking :D