Blondie's, Detroit

DoomsdayZach

The Professor was right
Dec 11, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.doomsdaymusic.com
So does anyone know how to get in touch with Blondie's in detroit? Particularly the owner... I have the number to the venue but they don't pick up ever and i have no other information. If someone can help me out, that'd rule! I have a minor bone to pick with those fuckheads :lol:

they cancelled a show after the first band had already loaded onstage. No explanation other than "low attendance". every band was from out of state, and our band went out of our way about 5 hours to go play this show, wasting a good 75-100 bucks on gas that we didn't need to waste. I understand it's not the first time this has happened in the music biz, but since every band was from out of town, this is completely unacceptable and this motherfucker gets to get some harassment coming his way. So, i'd like to get in touch with him directly so i can tell him he owes us money. Any information would be great, and no, I will not do anything illegal :lol:

Just want to have a nice chat :)

I think in part, you've already begun vengeance. I doubt many metal fans will want to hit up that venue now that you've exposed their douchebag attitude