Vocal Harmonies

MorphineChild205

Lt. Horatio Caine
Jun 20, 2003
Chicago
I know they've been posted before, but does anyone have the notes to the vocal harmonies in the choruses of Church of the Machine and Wicked? I have a great ear for bass, guitar, and keyboard, but I can't pick out vocal harmonies (particularly low ones) at all!

It's a difficult one. There's three of those vocal lines in the chorus but that's all I've gathered.

Those notes what Luis posted are the bass notes but the vocals have different phrasing I believe.

Looks like this is gonna be one of those threads again :loco:

I will respond for 1by4by9.....last time I heard a C minor was the last time I played one asshole..maybe you should go listen to your Rhapsody or something...because Prog is better than power metal anyway :loco:

Sorry, mistake. :( I meant chords.

But MorphineChild didn't ask just for chords. It seems I've to figure this out today.

dargormudshark said:
will respond for 1by4by9.....last time I heard a C minor was the last time I played one asshole..maybe you should go listen to your Rhapsody or something...because Prog is better than power metal anyway

:worship: This is definitely gonna be one of those threads again. ;) But now back to business.