Blood, black metal, and dumbasses always a good mix

J. Golden

Heaven and Hell Records
Oct 12, 2009
here
www.heavenandhellrecords.com
Maybe everyone has seen this, I don;t know. But if not check out this bit of douchbaggery.

http://www.ashvegas.com/bloody-sund...ring-asheville-show-venue-closed-for-cleaning

In a town where metal does not really exist, the town which I live where there are very few places for any metal bands to play, one would think that bands would be grateful and not exploit the few opportunities given- but leave it to some dumbasses. Ok well it was dumbasses from out of town.

No wonder why some people have such a negative idea of heavy metal; it is not because it is evil, crude, rude, aggressive, or whatever, it is because it appeals to and attracts the lowest common denominator and these morons in this band and their fans who support such behavior are proof of it.
I feel a bit ashamed to be associated with metal at times due to being surrounded by idiots like these guys. But maybe that is what they hoped to achieve, to make people ashamed. But seriously what was this band hoping to achieve here? Was there a statement besides "we are thoughtless jackasses"? Were they hoping to gain attention? Well I suppose they did for it ever that was worth. Did they think they were being original by doing the same thing they saw Watain do a few months back? They were certainly showing no regard for the venue, the staff, the customers, etc.
In the 1990s I thought the black metal scene was made up of a lot of stupid people, but today.... Like everything else in America we super-sized it.
Ok now let's here from some black metal fan defending this douchbaggery.

forrest-forrest-gump-gump-quote-stupid-Favim.com-202734.jpg

Its not regulated to just Black Metal though. Goto any Ozzy or Sab with Ozzy show. Same asshole mentality.

Not that it really matters at all, but I'm going to get my metal elitist cap on :devil: Having listened to some of their music, that isn't black metal. Not kvlt :Spin:

Indeed, metal does appeal to low common denominator types. It's an inescapable reality, and as noted, you can find it at any metal show besides an "extreme" one.