Satyricon - Volcano

Oct 17, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
WHAT THE FUCK KINDA MUSIC IS THIS? lol

Its not black metal really, just black metal vocals, with some fucking SOLID metal riffs. So different from their older stuff.... I dig it but in a different kinda way. I've heard mixed opinions about it from black metal purists, because most of them are dumbasses. But hey, I still think it's a great album.

i downloaded it a couple of weeks ago.its "a good" album.nothing incredible,but i do like it.i dont see the point in being overly picky about them,they do have an original guitar sound with great riffs in a rock and roll sense to back it up.but there just not that technical really.

so... a band can only be interesting if they are technical :rolleyes:

VolcanO is a very good album,but i think u must listen it a few times.It is not like the old stuff,whick kick asses,but i like it =) I would saw SatyricoN live in a few days but...they will come next year...#@%#$#^#$!

VolcanO is a very good album,but i think u must listen it many times!It 's not like the old stuff that kicks asses,but i realle like it =) I would saw SatyricoN on stage at 22th November (ina few days),but .....they will come (?) next year!@#%%#^#$@@#....

Do any of you know if this is released on vinyl?
I saw them live and asked a guy who was selling their stuff (cd's & shirts), but I don't really know if he meant that it wasn't released on vinyl or that they just didn't have any records with them.