Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

mattcira

The Eighth Enocian Key
In case anyone missed it the first time.... a little preview courtesy of Trav.... tah-dah! :eek:

Bloodbathmovieposter.jpg

Hi..

The bills are cleared and I have now sent the mastertapes to Century Media...
I am so looking forward to hearing you oppinion..
You have the best performance from Mike (Nasty voice) that I have heard in a long time (not saying his Opeth stuff is bad..it's just that I had him singing in a way he wasn't used to, straight into a handheld microphone, and it added a bestial flavour not present in the multimilliondollar productions from the other records he's on..!!)

D

i CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT!!! i'm sure - it will be the best death metal album this fuckin year...

I always loved all the artwork for Bloodbath. My favorite is the back cover of Breeding death where all four members have glowing eyes with fire in the background. I'd pay maaaaad money for a poster of that. I doubt one exists though, damn. The artwork here looks cool to. I'm expecting this album to rock hard.

I definitely think someone should release some Bloodbath posters. I don't know if Travis Smith would have shared rights with the band or the record label or what...I want a poster, dammit! :D

Alternately, the new Bloodbath could be released on a limited edition vinyl (no more than 10 copies...for the band and me, of course) with larger artwork. :p

Argghhhh :Shedevil: a metal show on national radio played Death Delirium last night. It sounds so very brutal and the vocals are just superb! They played Bathe In Blood last week but I tuned in after it finished. :heh:
Counting down the days to the release.