Bloodbath collection

Khayman666 said:
I had a last minute whim and placed a bid on one very early this morning. I had/have the feeling it was a member of the forums that outbid me in the last 30 seconds... know anything about it? :p

It was the only thing I wanted that I did not have and Tumn told me about it on MSN, blame him!

I should have bought it when it first came out, but I was waiting (too long) for that bargain as the vinly was never going be played...

Jinn said:
I just realized that the blood red shirt is gonna be pink sooner or later...

Well...thats why I have other Bloodbath shirts to wear now. I was wearing that one all too much and it began to lightly fade...I couldnt have anymore of that happening now!

Wow. I just did a search for Bloodbath Shirts on ebay...and Blakkheim is selling a XL Nightmares Made Flesh Euro artwork shirt...its already up too 76 bucks.

Okay, someone, sell me your Wacken shirt. I was there yet have nothing to show for it. I didn't even get bruised; i was very dissappointed in the pit. Now, how much for the shirt? Sell me your shirt!! Sell it to me!!

Qth said:
You can upload your image for free here: http://www.imageshack.us/ (Its not allowed to be bigger than 1024kb though)
And then you just link to it.

OK, let's try that then...

If this works, this should be the signed Breeding Death promo:

bloodbathbreedingdeathpromocd7.jpg

The Breeding Death Picture Disc:

bloodbathbreedingdeathpicdisc9.jpg

RTC Pic LP:

bloodbathrtclppicdisc6fv.jpg

RTC US promo:

bloodbathrtcpromocdusa8hw.jpg

RTC Euro promo:

bloodbathrtcpromocdeuropean2nl.jpg

NMF LP:

bloodbathnmflp8ic.jpg

Heavenscent said:
Okay, someone, sell me your Wacken shirt. I was there yet have nothing to show for it. I didn't even get bruised; i was very dissappointed in the pit. Now, how much for the shirt? Sell me your shirt!! Sell it to me!!

Ok. 500 US dollars, plus shipping. Deal?

steel102 said:
OMG....Tumn wins....how do you guys get all those promos? ebay?

want to send me one of those pins? :devil:

Oooh...

Tumn is gay. It all looks very impressive, but not much in the way of signatures!! I am ignoring the guitar for the purposes of this!

Actually, the BD CD was released differently over here as well (I think, will have a look tomorrow)...

Something else for your shopping list!

Mine:

- Breeding Death MCD
- Resurrection Through Carnage promo CD
- Resurrection Through Carnage CD
- Nightmares Made Flesh CD
- Nightmares Made Flesh hand-numbered LP
All European pressings

- charcoal shirt
- red logo sticker, mint new, not used!!! :p

So then, Mr Tumn...

What would you pay for some signed Bloodbath goodies?

My mate still has some fully signed things and a #003 sealed NMF LP signed by Dan, Anders, Jonas and Martin.

How far are you willing to go for your collection?

Still don't see a Euro RTC promo in your photos!