Bloodbath collection

AlexGuinness said:
(I think it was me that Anders referred to in the report about things that he thought would end up on eBay... not a chance, Anders!).

its only a delicate matter of time my friend...

oh, and tell yer buddy he's not a true bloodbath fan since he's sellin the exclusive stuff away, unless he had double items that is, but then he's a slimey flea market goat for makin us sign all hahah!
good lukk!

Blakkheim said:
its only a delicate matter of time my friend...

oh, and tell yer buddy he's not a true bloodbath fan since he's sellin the exclusive stuff away, unless he had double items that is, but then he's a slimey flea market goat for makin us sign all hahah!
good lukk!

He was actually not. He was along with me and I was surprised when he bought the records (I was pissed off when I realised that he had #003!).

Thing is, then he watched the gig to see what all my fuss was about (the whole German excursion and all) with me and now he says he will not part with them... which surprises me.

I do enjoy winding Tumn up though. He already knows that he will not sell them.

i dont have any stuff now...AAAAAAAARGH
im a noob :( i must buy all shit on the website :)

Update on la guitarra! Got Mike and Axe to sign it at Opeth show last night!

updatedguitar1zc.jpg

I really wanted the red logo t-shirt, but my dad wouldn't order it for me and then it went sold out. Bleh ='(

Booklet art inside is different, the lyrics are much easier to read than all the other RTC releases that have a weird font. The CD art itself is also different.

I can post pictures.