Bloodbath collection

Blakkheim said:
i remember playin on this axe on the whole RTC album and man... that was a tough bitch to play! with only a 5 string neck and string gauge like a bass, that thing needed some time to get used to, but once down u have the most solid rhtyhm guitar with a sustain from beyond the grave!
2 more signatures on there and thats a collectors item made in HELL!!!!

did you only use that guitar on RTC? If so Tumn, you're one fucking sonofabitch bastard that should rot in hell for owning all of us other bloodbath fans!

Yes Blakkheim did, Flal. :) Dan also used it on Crimson II, and wrote his NMF songs with it. I bought the guitar directly from Dan through e-mails after he posted that it was for sale on here.

No new strings were on the guitar, all nice and used by the masters, and it wasn't cleaned, I will keep it the way it is!

Blakkheim, I am WAITING patiently for you guys to come over to the US with Katatonia so I can hit you and Jonas up! :)

Edit: Anders, do you know of anything I could use to protect this guitar so I can play it without worrying?

Jinn said:
CDs
'My Soul Existence in Gore' shirt, Grey

Trivia: That model was printed with a fat typeo. It is actually SOLE existance.

And meself, I have the EP and the albums (EU-versions), the limited zippo-hoodie and the memories from their wacken-apperance (which some of you collectors cant even touch :tickled: )

Tumn said:
Yes Blakkheim did, Flal. :) Dan also used it on Crimson II, and wrote his NMF songs with it. I bought the guitar directly from Dan through e-mails after he posted that it was for sale on here.

No new strings were on the guitar, all nice and used by the masters, and it wasn't cleaned, I will keep it the way it is!

Blakkheim, I am WAITING patiently for you guys to come over to the US with Katatonia so I can hit you and Jonas up! :)

Edit: Anders, do you know of anything I could use to protect this guitar so I can play it without worrying?

all i can think of is some coating spray or transparent tape, call west coast customs! hah!

Xzibit is here to pimp my guitar! Thanks Anders!

But really, I will try checking with craft stores or some wood finishing experts or something, hopefully they can point me in the right direction.

Hey blakkheim, how about leaving your custom guitar in your will for me? lol, How much did the guitar cost you Tumn?

Honestly, all I can say about that guitar is : .......

yeah Blakkheimm, i'm inloved with the Katatonia guitar... it's really beautiful... congratulations man!... and let me know how can i get a copy of that??... where and how much?

btw, the new album is fantastic!

Updated stuff, got most of my NMF stuff signed by Peter and the Bloodbath guitar signed by him of course, pictures inc soon!

FatefuL said:
breeding death ep ( century media US )
resurection through carnage ( century media US )
nightmares made flesh ( century media brasil - first cover art as europeans )

added
breeding death ep PIC vinyl
resurection through carnage PIC vinyl
[bootleg] black shirt with red logo
[bootleg] red shirt with black logo