Bloodbath collection

its just cuz Bloodbath and Nine Inch Nails are probably the only 2 bands that he collects Merch, cds. =p but NIN can't compare to bb i'm sure

i mean, if you dont really buy ANY other bands' cd's or merc but Bloodbath, i'm sure u can buy those stuff as well. =/ i just like way too many bands and wanna own as much merch from each band as possible but i'm not a fanatic like him

Tumn stop being a loser. J/K <3

lucifer1126 said:
its just cuz Bloodbath and Nine Inch Nails are probably the only 2 bands that he collects Merch, cds. =p but NIN can't compare to bb i'm sure

i mean, if you dont really buy ANY other bands' cd's or merc but Bloodbath, i'm sure u can buy those stuff as well. =/ i just like way too many bands and wanna own as much merch from each band as possible but i'm not a fanatic like him

Tumn stop being a loser. J/K <3

I only call him a rentboy because of the guitar... it is pure jealousy.

From talking to him, I know he doesn't collect that many bands. Still an impressive collection though.

Tumn said:
Well since people have Katatonia collections and whatever else, here's my Bloodbath one.

Albums-

Breeding Death - PROMO x2
Breeding Death EP - CD, signed by Mikael
Breeding Death - Picture Disc Vinyl
Breeding Death/Resurrection Through Carnage - Split CD
Resurrection Through Carnage - US PROMO, signed by Mikael
Resurrection Through Carnage - EU PROMO
Resurrection Through Carnage - US CD, signed by Mikael
Resurrection Through Carnage - EU CD
Resurrection Through Carnage - Red Vinyl
Resurrection Through Carnage - Picture Disc Vinyl
Nightmares Made Flesh - EU PROMO x2
Nightmares Made Flesh - US PROMO w/ Promo paper
Nightmares Made Flesh - Slipcase Edition CD
Nightmares Made Flesh - Digipack CD
Nightmares Made Flesh - US CD
Nightmares Made Flesh - Vinyl

T-shirts-

White Logo XL
White Logo L
Red Logo
Resurrection Through Carnage - LS
Nightmares Made Flesh - EU TS
Nightmares Made Flesh - EU LS
Nightmares Made Flesh - US
Blood Red shirt
Grey shirt
Wacken shirt x2
Breeding Death (when it arrives!)
Hoodie (when it arrives!)

Misc-

Dan Swanö's guitar, signed by Dan, Mikael, Martin Axenrot
Resurrection Through Carnage poster
Nightmares Made Flesh poster
White logo pin
Red logo pin and 2 bigger ones
10+ Stickers
Resurrection Through Carnage promotional paper signed by Anders Nyström

Show me a picture of all that shit if you want me to believe you or GTFO.

Hey tumn, is Dan's guitar a five string? I dunno if you're a guitarist or anything but how do you tune/play a five string? But yeah, props on the collection and that guitar is one hell of a priceless piece to top it all off.....*rage* *envy*

It's a Schecter 5 string baritone guitar, tuning is BEADG, I am not very good so I don't really play it as it's more of a collector's item for me anyways. Plus, I don't want to ruin the signature and I've had Mikael and Axenrot also sign it now, but I would love to be able to really use it if I knew those signatures would not rub off if I maybe got some sort of protective coating on the guitar. Then again I would be scared to put anything on it as they could also ruin the signatures, so the whole situation kind of sucks and I am better off not doing anything with it other than displaying this awesome piece of death metal history.

Tumn said:
It's a Schecter 5 string baritone guitar, tuning is BEADG, I am not very good so I don't really play it as it's more of a collector's item for me anyways. Plus, I don't want to ruin the signature and I've had Mikael and Axenrot also sign it now, but I would love to be able to really use it if I knew those signatures would not rub off if I maybe got some sort of protective coating on the guitar. Then again I would be scared to put anything on it as they could also ruin the signatures, so the whole situation kind of sucks and I am better off not doing anything with it other than displaying this awesome piece of death metal history.

i remember playin on this axe on the whole RTC album and man... that was a tough bitch to play! with only a 5 string neck and string gauge like a bass, that thing needed some time to get used to, but once down u have the most solid rhtyhm guitar with a sustain from beyond the grave!
2 more signatures on there and thats a collectors item made in HELL!!!!

Tumn said:

:err: If had the privilege to own my fave musicians instrument I would definitely play it- that's what instruments are there for (just my opinion ok, I'm not a collector ...) I understand it's cool to hang it on the wall and stare at the signatures but wouldn't it be 100 times better to feel/ play/ hear this very special instrument instead of just watching it? And I don't think the signatures go off so easily unless they signed the strings or what... Or do you think Dan Swanös spirit leaves the guitar when you put your unworthy fingers on it:D
Ok nevermind... if this post sounded mean it's only because I envy you... ;)