Bloodbath -eaten (Cover) Brutal brutal brutal :)

Dude...this is AWESOME. It is one of my favourite Bloodbath songs by far, and you did it really well.

The vocals are done really well. I know the vocal sound on the album is heavily manipulated and stuff, but I still think they sound fantastic, and you did a great job with them.

The bass seems a little overpowering at times, but the whole sound is nice and thick.

Dude...this is AWESOME. It is one of my favourite Bloodbath songs by far, and you did it really well.

The vocals are done really well. I know the vocal sound on the album is heavily manipulated and stuff, but I still think they sound fantastic, and you did a great job with them.

The bass seems a little overpowering at times, but the whole sound is nice and thick.

Thanx bro! glad you liked it!

will go work on that bass sound, i've struggled with that bass sound to begin with!

what do you suggest i do? :headbang:

Umm I'm not sure man...maybe compress it a little more so it doesn't 'swell up' so much in some of those bits that ring out.

The guitar tone sounds great to me, but a little like there is some fizzy stuff going on in that chuggy quiet part.

The main solo seems like you've added some harmonies that clash with each other really hard too. Maybe try recording some other harmonies? I dunno.

Seriously love the way you sung that man. :)

Umm I'm not sure man...maybe compress it a little more so it doesn't 'swell up' so much in some of those bits that ring out.

The guitar tone sounds great to me, but a little like there is some fizzy stuff going on in that chuggy quiet part.

The main solo seems like you've added some harmonies that clash with each other really hard too. Maybe try recording some other harmonies? I dunno.

Seriously love the way you sung that man. :)

Okay cool! that solo didn't come out how i expected it to...i'll try and do a better solo :heh:

i've tried compression on the bass though and it didn't sound all that great! im maybe going to try some eq and cut some unwanted frequencies!

Maybe try and automate it heaps lower in those parts where it swells up a lot too.

I'm sorry if this isn't the best advice...I'm not the most experienced mixer here, that's for sure. :lol:

I so love Bloodbath and this song especially. Lol'd at the end, quite tacky and disturbing at the same time. Not the ordinary eatenssshhh. :lol:

Quite killer mix. Allthought the guitartone was a bit "thin". And there was some problem with the bass...can't surely say because I listen through headphones. But great vocs that's for sure! Haha, great stuff!
That ambient stuff was quite spot-on!

Love it :)
A bit to clicky bassdrum imo. cut some click, less scooping, some volume and you're done.. I think! :)
Very nice vocals.
the harmonized solo got some wrongs, as stated. But you'll fix it

Great vox and slammin guitar tone. I'm diggin it - good job dude...

Bobby