Bloodbath - Eaten live at Wacken

Wow, thanks to both!. By the way... People in there seem to be dead, no emotion :erk: the shows there are like that always?.

The people not paying attention to the performance need to get smacked, the crowd reaction from the video seems shitty too, but I'm sure there were plenty of people going crazy there!

this is fucking åsome...too bad it's so far from the stage but I guess things were pretty wild at the front so the guy who shot this couldn't have hold the camera still in the front. and the sound is quite decent.

I say we have an oldfashioned pitchforks and corpsepaint riot inside the Roadrunner offices until they come to their senses and let this puppy out for the general public.

Hey, i was there too, on the front, trying to stay on a piece of almost-dry-soil, and it was moving like hell there :)
Damn, loads of cool memories, too bad the weather got so awful that year. Didn't make the concert lesser good !

Memories!
The crowd got better closer to the front, some really intense headbanging. Wacken has always been a lot about traditional headbanging, not that much circlepits and ninjakicks.