Bloodbath fans - vote for your fave song to be played live at wacken!!!

NIGHTMARES MADE FLESH

• Total voters
Thank you Jinn!!!
And hell yeah \m/

PS: I need a new liver, I guess I'll have to call to the damn Greenpeace for a liver's whale for me...

Jinn said:
Aww!

I wish you a speedy and painless recovery Luz.

Kick that sickness around and rape it in the ass for good measure!!!

^That's because we don't have nothing more to do and because we love Bloodbath, and we are claming for some attention.

Blakkheim: (here comes the beg #666666666) Get 'The Almighty' to do some growls damnit!!!

Luz said:
^That's because we don't have nothing more to do and because we love Bloodbath, and we are claming for some attention.

Blakkheim: (here comes the beg #666666666) Get 'The Almighty' to do some growls damnit!!!

Why not ask "Music For Nations" first? Mike costs money, so maybe even if he would do it he can't, because he seems to have a exclusive contract with Mfn as a person.

Jinn said:
dude... get with the program!

Music For Nations doesn't exist anymore!

Opeth are currently in the process of finding a new record label.

Cool, then he must be free from any contract. Good for you guys who want to see him behind the microphone.

Hey

Eaten is like the best deathmetal song through all times! So when im standing in the public infront of the stage at Wacken I wanna scream so fuckin loud to that song that you guys will invite me up to stage! :headbang:

Cheers mates!

Shit Shit Shit dammit!
Just once I would wish they would move Wacken to the US of A.
and man just to hear Eaten or Outnumbering the day would be so much over the top.
Someone please record this concert and make it available to us poor americans.
I have to see this with mine own eyes. :headbang: