vote for your fave song to be played live at wacken!!! PART 2 - RTC + BD

RESURRECTION THROUGH CARNAGE + BREEDING DEATH

• Total voters
Breeding Death & Death Delirium. I seem to prefer different songs than most of you guys.. Oh well, Bloodbath rocks despite which songs they play.. I'd give my life to be able to go to Wacken but it ain't gonna happen for me this year :(

Hope to hear the complete Breeding Death EP and the complete Resurrection through Carnage. It would be Utopia, but I would die for it.
See you at the 1st row in Wacken.
You are the only Reason that I will drive 500km to Wacken!!!

Blakkheim, I urge you and Bloodbath to play Buried by the Dead at Wacken despite it's low standing on the poll. It's probably my favorite song by you guys, and I just think it would be a shame to have a set without including it. Plus I really want to see it on the DVD... Thanks!

Buried by the Dead is one of my favourite Bloodbath songs simply because it's one of the few death metal tracks you can rap to.
*Ahem*

Not that it matters, I voted for Ways to the Grave-uh, Buried by the Dead, Soulcollecter, Bathe in Blood, Breeding Death and Furnace Funeral. Had it been possible, I would have voted for Breeding Death twice!

All the BDREEDING DEATH songs, Cry my name, Way to the grave, Mass strangulation, and Soul collector are essentials plus others from NMF, Long live the true Old school Death Metal!!! 666!!!

Actually, I kinda noticed the kinda surprising lack of votes for the EP tracks.
Most of the people I know who I've gotten into Bloodbath (and the guy that got me into them) feel that the EP is much more grand than the albums. Mind you, I suppose RTC and NMF are much easier for one to get one's grubby mits on.

The only reason I couldn't vote for Furnace Funeral was because of that damn synthesizer toward the end of the song. Otherwise it's a pretty bitchin' song.

And I beg of you, Bloodbath... please play Buried by the Dead!! I would do anything.

i put Ways to the Grave, Cry My Name and Like Fire, Ways to the grave = first BB song i heard, and i love that bit "its time to pay for all you sins" then leading into the cool growl, the other two are just awesome songs, RTC was a good album for me to start delving into other Death metal stuff..