vote for your fave song to be played live at wacken!!! PART 2 - RTC + BD

RESURRECTION THROUGH CARNAGE + BREEDING DEATH

• Total voters
Luz said:
I think we should do a festival (including Emperor, Opeth, Bloodbath, Katatonia, Tool, Venom and many bands who aren't playing right now) in Jinn's background so we can stop bitching about this!!! lol lol lol I'll go.
Some thoughts Jinn?
\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

PS: And if I get recovered by that time, TONS OF BEER my friend!!

AYE!!!

I live in a place called the woodlands, and we have this HUGE outdoor concert hall called The Woodlands Pavillion [big suprise there] and we could take over it, invite a SHITLOAD of bands, go up to Austin, TX and hijack the beer breweries up there, and get the meanest most fucked up norweigans you can find for security in case the S.W.A.T. Team shows up. Then we'll tear out all the seats and drench the place in so much booze and naked chicks.... crank up the volume on the fucking amps....

shit, by the time they napalm the area, we'll already be dead!

THAT WOULD BE MOST METAL!!!!

I think I'll be there in winter, so start doing your shit Jinn!!!

Breweries BE CAREFUL!!! :headbang:
Naked boys for me...? LOL, I'm not lesbian though.

Jinn said:
AYE!!!

I live in a place called the woodlands, and we have this HUGE outdoor concert hall called The Woodlands Pavillion [big suprise there] and we could take over it, invite a SHITLOAD of bands, go up to Austin, TX and hijack the beer breweries up there, and get the meanest most fucked up norweigans you can find for security in case the S.W.A.T. Team shows up. Then we'll tear out all the seats and drench the place in so much booze and naked chicks.... crank up the volume on the fucking amps....

shit, by the time they napalm the area, we'll already be dead!

THAT WOULD BE MOST METAL!!!!

*nods*
we'll get some naked guys in there for you as well Luz, but considering this is Texas, you're gonna need a LOT of beer before they start looking remotely sexy.

Bwahahaha! Ok, doesn't matter then, I'll be there with my sir, lol.
And don't worry about the beer thing, if I get recovered by that time, I'm so fucking sure I'll be fucking wasted and my sir will look after me.

Beer 'root' on for you Jinn!!

Luz.-

Jinn said:
*nods*
we'll get some naked guys in there for you as well Luz, but considering this is Texas, you're gonna need a LOT of beer before they start looking remotely sexy.

:kickass: \mm/!!!! too much fucking metal for one hand

Oh, and I forgot to mention the ultimate metal way to die:

When they napalm the shit out of all of us, Napalm Death will be playing :kickass:

Well, it wont help iam afraid........you have to get Mikaels number und annoy him every morning at 4 o`clock. Btw Luzi.........>>Resurrection<< Through Carnage

mmmm, Thanks for that, but I didn't write that, it was MY friend Jinn, so I only did copy and paste and I really don't want to change it, but thanks for noticed it.
About annoying 'The Almighty', I don't think so, but we had a thread on the Opeth forum with pics of Anna ('The Almighty's wife) and his supposedly mom (then 'The Almighty' told us that she wasn't) and in that pic of Anna it was her phone number...so we can check that, and start bitching! :tickled:

Luz.-

Lord_AgathoN said:
Well, it wont help iam afraid........you have to get Mikaels number und annoy him every morning at 4 o`clock. Btw Luzi.........>>Resurrection<< Through Carnage