Bloodbath Shirts @ Party San 08?

Ruun

German Scum
Feb 17, 2007
Germany
Yo.

I'll visit the PSOA this Weekend, and im wondering if Bloodbath will sell exclusiv Band/Gig/Tour-Merchandise.

Maybe a Bandmember could answer the question

WOuld be great!
Cant wait till Friday!

:headbang::headbang:

it seems like you have to pay high taxes if you take wares across scandinavian borders. and if such a band only plays one or two shows, they don't make any profit... they loose money instead. even a festival with 9000 paying guests won't make the deal. and trust me, a whole lot of people asked for bloodbath merchandise.

same thing with red harvest last year. they played at the party-san open air in germany and at the brutal assault open air in the czech. republic the other day and went back home... also no merchandise.

well... unanimated had some shirts with them, but only a little amount. not to forget that it was a special re-union show with special shirts. they only brought three or four shirts from the old days with them hehe... they already looked kinda worn :lol:

i guess we all have to wait for a big bloodbath tour... yeah i know...

it seems like you have to pay high taxes if you take wares across scandinavian borders. and if such a band only plays one or two shows, they don't make any profit... they loose money instead. even a festival with 9000 paying guests won't make the deal. and trust me, a whole lot of people asked for bloodbath merchandise.

If I order Merchandise from Bloodbath it is shipped by Silvergate from the USA(am I right??). So they dont have to take it accross Scandinavian borders.