BLOODBATH SHOOTS VIDEO FOR ‘HADES RISING’

Well, that sucked. Well, not really, but it wasn't very good either :p There was some cool shit with the blood and whatnot, and the band looked OK (except for Mike...if he's not doing more than that there's way too much focus on him in the vid), but it was just like...there. Nothing happened, I didn't get any goosebumps/thrills/orgasms/whatever and it was like....just.....there.

Pretty much, this.

Maybe that's why they took so long to upload it...

Video's alright. Needed/needs more shots of Bloodbath.

Just remembered how disjointed this song is.
Sounds like 4-5 different sketches from the archives put together as one song. All of the riffage is nice, but the flow is so incredibly disjointed. I think there are six or seven start/stops in a five minute song.

To stay on topic tho, I never have big expectations for metal musicvids. This one is verges on suckery as usual.

Sounds like 4-5 different sketches from the archives put together as one song. All of the riffage is nice, but the flow is so incredibly disjointed. I think there are six or seven start/stops in a five minute song.

This man speaks the truth. I was really digging the song the first time i heard it, but then, ugh, those sections change way too fast, they started to bother me alot. They should have gone with mock the cross imo.

Mhm.
Dont think I have to mention again where I grade this song on the album.

Well, that sucked. Well, not really, but it wasn't very good either :p There was some cool shit with the blood and whatnot, and the band looked OK (except for Mike...if he's not doing more than that there's way too much focus on him in the vid), but it was just like...there. Nothing happened, I didn't get any goosebumps/thrills/orgasms/whatever and it was like....just.....there.

Exactly what I think. The video is not terrible but could've been better. Also, I don't think that Mike looks that weird, just a bit shy maybe...

Ps: This song rocks

Uhh I don't get the parts on the video where the priest seems to be caressing a wall...or is it the tv?? what the hell is that supposed to be? I just don't get it :erk:

fuck, i liked the video. pretty intense.

it would have been more badass if they bust out of the tv and fucked up the priest's living room in the end though

at least Blakkheim fucking headbanged. hail Blakkheim!