Bloodbath

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
I downloaded about 3 songs, I think i'm going to buy this one.... Resurrection through Carnage.. Mike sounds very thick in this CD, like if his head is hollow or something..... I never figured out how to growl *cries*

anyway, I read some lyrics but the song 'So You Die' has a strange line at the end, it sounds like Mike says something like "I wont let off until you fukking cry". Does anyone know the real lyrics thar? Im sure mike wouldnt say that in a song... heh =\ The way I see it, if it has intense profanity in it, its not music... Music was originally meant to be a pleasing sound. For the longest time I didnt listen to anything because the only stuff in my area is punk rock and stuff.
I thank God for that internet streaming radio where i heard Opeth :)

yes, Mikael does curse, yes it did shock me also when i first heard that song, i was like

"dude, weak"

but then i found out they also get high, so fuck it.

BloodBath are great. I don't see why all the little goody goody people get offended when some one they don't know does something they disagree with. :Smug: .... get over it.... he curses.....OH NO!! One of them smokes! Oh god save us!!!! I am sorry but get over it.... I mean Brittany Spears is no a virgin anymore (like we did not know that anyway) Your morals are fine for you... don't get upset when some one else does not abide by them.

Its not that they smoke or cuss thats a problem, theres no problem, I have like 150% respect for Opeth and hearing them cuss, it takes it down to like 149.5% :D

It is a little out-of-character, but it doesn't bother me. So You Die is still one of the best songs on that album

in hopes of restoring this oh so holy respect of yours that youre swinging around, mikael just growled he didnt write any of the lyrics, he just seems like a laid back cool guy, quit trying to put him up on this pedestal and just be happy a person like him shares his musical ideas with the world.

Windom Pearl said:
You can't take Bloodbath lyrics seriously. It's just art.
That too.
Come on, all it's about is death, mutilation and the gory descriptions of them.
To summarize: who cares?