Moonlapse Vertigo fucked up, what the fuck?

@=NoBigDeal=@

Inn I Slottet Fra Drömmen
Jan 28, 2006
Helsinki
I remember Mike having said something like that the song was so hard to play that they fucked up the whole thing in recordings.

Now when I'm listening the song, it sounds very flawless. I cannot find the part where the mistakes were done. Can anyone tell what Mike meant with his up-fucked comments. What part of the song was fucked up?

I think what he meant was that it came out wrong... in a production sense. When they played it live here in Melbourne (and there's the youtube videos to prove it) it was quite flawless and sounded stellar.

I always kinda cringe at the final clean harmonies, the even lines are pretty damn offkey to my ears. Doubt Mike's hinting at that though.

Moonlapse said:
I think what he meant was that it came out wrong... in a production sense. When they played it live here in Melbourne (and there's the youtube videos to prove it) it was quite flawless and sounded stellar.

how would you know? you fainted so instantaneously that it took 10 of us with big sticks to prod you back to conciousness :lol: