Bloodbound - Tabula Rasa

Iced Dog

The Stormrider's Pooch
Sep 29, 2003
Grand Rapids, MI
www.facebook.com
Alright kiddies, I figured we needed an official thread on this upcoming album...seeing as how Urban is now a part of Pyramaze, this shouldn't be TOO off topic ;) Anyway, I just saw some news about the new offering...

http://www.bravewords.com/news/107627

Tabula Rasa will be released by Blistering Records in Europe on April 26th and in North America on April 21st. Marquee/Avalon has set a March 25th street date for the Japanese market.

Tabula Rasa track listing: 'Sweet Dreams Of Madness','Dominion 5', 'Take One', 'Tabula Rasa', 'Night Touches You', 'Tabula Rasa Pt.II (Nothing At All)', 'Plague Doctor', 'Master Of My Dreams', 'Twisted Kind Of Fate', 'All Rights Reserved', 'A Year With Bloodbound' (bonus video with ltd. digipak)

Hey, the North American release beats out the Euro date, weird...but of course, Japan is always the earliest bird ;) And wicked cover art.

April 26th? Wait a minute... I'll see them on April 14th in Vienna... maybe there's a chance I can get a copy there??? That would be amazing! We'll see...

The cover art reminds me of Iron Maiden's Eddie. Coincidence or intention? :)

Can't stop listening to that song... it's really amazing! A lot heavier than I expected it to be (compared to Nosferatu), powerful riffs and great lyrics about a question I keep asking myself a lot at the moment... maybe that's the main reason I like that song that much... However, I can't wait to hear the whole album! :)

ok Pyramaze your turn.:lol:
Yeah, this might rule even more! :kickass:

I just found another track of the new album on youtube, Night Touches You!

Amazing song as well, check it out...

AND GET THIS ALBUM WHEN IT'S RELEASED! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good song, but something about it didn't really reach me, I felt like it was lacking something. Songs like Take One and Nosferatu are much better.

The opening riff is great, the solo is very good too. Other than that it's a nice song, can't say it's great though. Maybe it just takes some getting used to.
And I'm not sure, but I think something about the mixing is a little off, it didn't really sound right.