Bloodlust3

what can i say , it wasn't the best bloodlust yet ...
i had fun in a way , met lots of new people , and cought up with lots of my mates from all over the place ... :)
it was great seeing some of the bands again and hearing them ... although i didn't get to see all of them , but as always asstrial stood out sound and performance ... and so did dungeon ... then again dungeon usualy have more energy and better sound on stage lol , i know that stage has a really bad sound so that would not have helped ...
Psycroptic sounded REALLY BAD ... i heard soooo many good things about them , about there sound and there drummer , but i was not impressed at all , i had to walk out , that sound was so muddy i couldn't understand what the guitars where doing .
but don't worry , i will give them a honest try again when they play next , so i'll be looking out for them , but yeah would like to catch up with there guitarist and have a chat ...
hey they had a good feel and vibe about them , just not the sound that night lol ...
i had to leave early , something happened and i got the shits and got upset and left when after they played so i didn't stay for the rest ... not happy about that ....

Man i don't know . $40 , many people couldn't really do that , all the way to blacktown too ... alot of people said it wasn't worth it since hardly any of the bands i haven't even heard of , but i know i know lol
still .... i paid 45 for Slayer and Machine head in one go :O
todd and Ewan got away from each other most of the time lol ... funny shit lol ...
Alex , you done well my friend ... belive me ...
with all the drama , the show went on still ... ;)

Nawar, it wasn't my show. Bloodlust is organised by Krematory Productions, not Twisted Prophecies. Speaking of TP I am working now on the next year's Morbid Tales and if all my plans come to live it should be one hell of a gig especially if all the bands I have in mind will confirm their performance on the show

Despite arriving late and missing the only bands I's really wanted to see (Portal, Carbon & Grenade) I's think that Bloodlust 3 was, despite, as Tood mentioned earlier, everything that happened to Incantation. But they did go on with the show, so to speak, and everything that happened had nothing to do with them, it was merely fuck up on other people's part.
I's just lucky that I's saw them in Canberra the Tuesday before Bloodlust, with Psycoptic with better sound.
My's highlights were Stone Wings & Dungeon (despite Aaron from Desend and I's getting utter crushed in the most pit and getting stomped on by some cunt who had no real concept of crowd surfing!).
The Australian metal scene needs more gigs like Bloodlust to help boast it back up, but focusing on the younger and up-&-coming bands, not just those who have CDs out.
But it was great to catch up with people up in Sydney again and, unlike my's last two Sydney metal trips, I's was abandoned any where nor did I's have to walk great distances (like from say, St. Peters to the Forest Inn, Bexley). So it was all good.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
I think Portal are not for the average metalhead. They sounded is very twisted. Only descering metal heads can dig them, in my opinion

Without inflating my head too much, but I don't consider myself to be an average metalhead. :p Nonetheless, to me, their songs seem to have no structure whatsoever.