BloodRedThrone - Monument Of Death

Excellent review! :rolleyes:

heh, well, seriously, yeah, it's a great album. Certainly not innovative or original, but definately one of the best riff-fests ever recorded, and one of my fave DM albums ever. People who like the Grimfist album for it's riffs would be blown away by Blood Red Throne.

I've been listening to Monument of Death again a lot lately. Fantastic album! It really has amazing replay value.

And I just saw this on their official site:

"Tchort had this to say on the band's new union;

"'The guys couldn't be happier about signing to Earache Records at this point. The label's enthusiasm for the band is undeniable and the feeling is mutual and we`re proud to be a part of the rich history Earache has within Extreme Metal and to join ranks with some of the most supreme Death Metal acts around. We have started writing for the third album ("Altered Genesis") and the new material sound excellent so far; Prepare for a more intense, brutal and viciously groovy 2004 Death Metal release!'"

Yes, it is one of the most replayable DM albums I own, one of my all time favourites. I just cannot wait for Altered Genesis...it's going to totally own, just like the previous two. Blood Red Throne are so....so.....so.....rifftastic.