BLOODSTOCK 2007 INDOOR

I know nothing of current or recent tours/projects but I'd like some Demons & Wizards, Luca Turilli, Dionysus, Labyrinth, Elvenking. Maybe even something a little different like Galynerus or Wuthering Heights.

:lol: This is interesting! Keep them coming folks ....

Couple of thoughts from the resident lady of the Bloodstock board ...

Repeat appearances for band's aren't massively likely ... and tbh I don't think Season's End would expect to play again this year ... they have played BOA or BS a few times ...

I am hopeful, and bear in mind this comes from a big PM fan, that we have some diversity this year ... we have Sinner, Blitzkrieg and PQ so far ... and I see nothing but PM listed to far! :lol: Remember BS is NOT a power metal festival ... ;)

Rhapsody Of Fire.
Iron Savior. (With Kai <3 )
Dragonland.
Blaze.
Iron Fire.
Dreamtale.
Falconer.
Gamma Ray.
Hammerfall.
Helloween.
Luca Turilli + Dreamquest.
Symphony X would rule too.
Would be nice to see Threshold again!

Someone frikin' huge to headline. Megadeth/Judas Priest kind of huge :D

Being a prog, power and trad metal fan I guess I want to see bands from those areas......I guess Primal Fear, Edguy etc have played a number of BS events recently so it would be cool to see some different bands.....Threshold will have a new album out by then too so it would be great to see them again.

What about our good buddies Cellador perhaps? Or Highland Glory, Seventh Wonder, Axenstar?

for headliners I'd like to see either:

Rhapsody
Helloween
Gamma Ray
Nevermore
Sonata Arctica
Iced Earth

mid-card:

Dreamtale
Dionysus (overdue a BS appearance I think)
Lost Horizon
The Dogma
Manticora
Iron Fire
Altaria
Black Label Society
Naglfar

any of those would make me happy :)

I don't think it was ever the intention that BS was a true/power fest. Vince just booked the bands he liked. The original headliners for 2001 were to be CoF. Tbh I think that there needs to be a little diversity in the way of death, thrash and even black.

No Gamma Ray folks ... been done to death ... what I do hope is that good ol' Raggers hasn't meant we will never see them again at a fest in the UK ...

PM bands I would like to see ... Angra, Symphorce, Bloodbound, Celesty, Dark Moor ...

it makes me so sad i really wanted to see them :(

(tbh with the few thats been announced so far for both indoor and open air im alot more interested that i was at this stage for last year so whatever else is to come ill be please either way :))

it makes me so sad i really wanted to see them :(

(tbh with the few thats been announced so far for both indoor and open air im alot more interested that i was at this stage for last year so whatever else is to come ill be please either way :))

Seen them four times now and very good they are ... I'm sure you'll get the opportunity in the not so distant future! Though Kai has taken to wearing Blaze style headgear it has in no way diminished his stage presence! :lol:

I pleased to hear you say that ... I know there has been a concerted effort this year to gain people's interest earlier ... and it seems to be working ...

oh yeah definately, im pretty much just waiting for my loan to come through so I can get my tickets, and i know alot of other people in the same position...hopefully the bands to come will be equally as good as whats already announced! I think tbh bloodstock has also become a social event too, everyone seems to know everyone else, i know walking around at boa this year it was like one big extended family reunion, im sure im not the only one who thought that..

this years bloodstock indoor was great coz i got to see alot of bands i hadnt even heard of and i ended pretty much loving 90&#37; of them...like someone said before further up a bit of variety in bands next year would be very welcome, but not to the point where its all a bit random :)

(wooah kinda long rambly post, sorry..)