Bloodstock Rock Soc Lucky Dip!q

I got a cd by COSMIC JOKER the cd is Life as one, not my thing at all - anyone wanna swap?.
My fiancee got a 2hour Earach DVD with THE HAUNTED & MORTIS video's etc on. I'm going to wait till she's not looking and steal it for myself mhahahaha!

I got an album by Glory called 'Wintergreen' and although I have never heard of them have to say I am quite impressed!
Anyone know if they are still going??
I take it the silence on the Hammerfall front means they won't be doing the decent thing and making up for last years disappointment??
Lesson on how to alienate fans number one........!!

dragonmaiden said:
Err! I got a CD by a band called Charger - confessions of a man (mad enough to live amongst beasts) is the title! I've never heard of them but I will give it a listen later!

Well to be honest I haven't given it a listen yet as Eagle did some investigating and told me they were like Napalm Death. I saw Napalm Death 10+ years ago and they weren't my cup of tea so hence no listen! I know I should give it a chance but I know me and I would lay odds I'll not get round to it! So if any of you good people want it just PM me and I'll post it off to you!

Ok, its been a while and this is my first post in a few months, yay back online!

i got-EINHERJER - BLOC
my fiancee got - VITALIJ KUPRIJ - VK3

the Einherjer isnt too bad, has some good music, weak black metal vocal though... The Vitalij is not my cup of tea at all and not very metal, wasnt impressed and neither was claire... shame but who minds:)