Bloodstock Tour

top_deck

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2003
Hey! Is anyone going to any of the gigs on the Bloodstock tour? I've seen Four Way Kill and Biomechanical but I didn't catch Infobia last year. Looks like it should be an interesting tour.

I think a few of us will be going to the Bristol one. I didn't get the chance to see Biomechanical this year, and I want to check out Infobia too, but really I'm going just for Four Way Kill.

Hopefully I'll make the Camden one too :)

24 hours to fuckin' die!

Obsydian said:
I think a few of us will be going to the Bristol one. I didn't get the chance to see Biomechanical this year, and I want to check out Infobia too, but really I'm going just for Four Way Kill.

Hopefully I'll make the Camden one too :)

24 hours to fuckin' die!

Fourwaykill are indeed brutally awesome also as are Biomechanical. I just put more emphasis on Infobia as they're probably the lesser known of the 3 bands. I just hope this tour is well attended.

Invey will indeed be doing a Bloodstock tour, but not the same one that Biomechanical and Infobia are doing. It will be with Illuminatus and one other band (ninedenine possibly) and will probably take place late November.

PopcornDave said:
I don't think I'll be going to any of the Bloodstock On The Road shows, none of them are really convenient for me.

i think you will find there are more dates still to be announced. Hopefully there will be a date near you.

i for one will probably be going to all the dates but Manchester.

If you were one of the poor souls who were listening to Infobia from outside the Assembly Rooms last year, you should check them out if you get the chance.
:hotjump:

Will be hitting at least the northern dates of the tour.
Was impressed by fourwaykill on the power metal tour with PQ and MR prior to Bloodstock in bradford and biomechanical sounded cool in their video filming ( and a friend said they were pretty good live too!). Infobia are totally awesome - seen them loads live and they never fail in the quality of their performances - hairs on back of neck every time. Total metal!

Only moan ( sorry, cos I am whole-hearted supporter of bloodstock) I just wish there had been more promotion of the tour - a couple of posters maybe or even a page , half a page in the programme. Only mention, to my knowledge, was biomechanical. However, dates are listed below if anoyone is interested......and no doubt on biomechanical and fourwaykill website.
:Spin: http://www.infobia.co.uk/